CA CA - Nuevo, Dismembered Inside Burning Dumpster, Dec'17

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
'It's Horrific': Dismembered Body Found Inside Burning Dumpster

Detectives are searching for clues after a burned body was found in a dumpster in Riverside County

Residents found the body Tuesday night in the quiet farmland community of Nuevo, after seeing a fire at Four Winds Pheasant Club. The body, one neighbor said, had had its legs broken off.

Read more: https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...-Found-Inside-Burning-Dumpster-466888273.html

Video: https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...e-Burning-Dumpster_Los-Angeles-466891853.html

I wonder if this was a case of someone hitting someone with a car and panicking maybe? I saw in the article that the legs where crushed above the knee, which could be consistent with a car hitting someone... if the person was walking with their bike on the side of a road and someone (possiable drunk driver?) hit them.. the driver could have freaked out and instead of calling for help they tried to cover it up?

Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now in NamUs as #UCP109160

ME/C Case Number2017-14575

Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity Uncertain
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 50
Height Cannot Estimate
Weight 38 lbs, Estimated

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found December 26, 2017
NamUs Case Created September 29, 2023

Location Found Map

Location Lakeview, California 92567
County Riverside County
Found On Tribal Land No

Circumstances of Recovery reporting party stated that they found a trash container on fire on an empty lot of land typically used for pheasant hunting or skeet shooting. They went to put the fire out and called other friends for assistance. The reporting party actually pulled the trash container with their vehicle as to not catch close dry brush on fire. The owner of the land was called, he lived nearby brought his large skip loader to dump dirt into it. After attempting to use fire extinguishers to put fire out one of the RP said that it looked like there was a body in the trash container.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Charred/burned

Hair Color Unknown
Left Eye Color Unknown
Right Eye Color Unknown

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members