428 users online (74 members and 354 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by i8mypaint View Post
    For some reason mine doesn’t and when a new thread starts it won’t show up on my feed unless I comment. More than likely user error with tapatalk... but this way I make sure I see the newest thread without having to go prior threads to get to the one I am currently viewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Interestingly I've found if you google the thread your looking for, and click the link it does take you to your last read page.

I cant believe no answers for mariah yet. I have just turned 3 year old twins (and a 8 and 7 year old), and I can quite imagine that in the wrong household they would push the wrong buttons. Some kids have that ability to be wee sh#ts we all know that but there is NEVER any excuse to lift a finger to them.

I bloody love my wee nutters, my husband would literally be dead the second I thought he had hurt one of our kids.

Quote Originally Posted by dalsglen View Post
    Interestingly I've found if you google the thread your looking for, and click the link it does take you to your last read page.

I cant believe no answers for mariah yet. I have just turned 3 year old twins (and a 8 and 7 year old), and I can quite imagine that in the wrong household they would push the wrong buttons. Some kids have that ability to be wee sh#ts we all know that but there is NEVER any excuse to lift a finger to them.

I bloody love my wee nutters, my husband would literally be dead the second I thought he had hurt one of our kids.
    O/T - Phrases like “I bloody love my wee nutters” make me want to sit down with you and share coffee and conversation. We don’t hear those phrases in the U.S.

Thinking about Mariah and her brothers! Wondering if we will have to wait until April before someone is finally charged with her murder?

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2laugh View Post
    Thinking about Mariah and her brothers! Wondering if we will have to wait until April before someone is finally charged with her murder?
    Coincidentally, this was posted a couple of hours ago - someone must have heard you.

The investigation into the death of three-year-old Mariah Woods is still ongoing.
    "This investigation is by no means over with," Sheriff Miller said. "There's so many things that need to be followed."

Sheriff Miller told reporter Merrilee Moore that "additional things will be forthcoming," but he would not specify whether those "things" are additional charges or arrests.

According to the Onslow County Courthouse website, Earl Kimrey is still scheduled to appear in court on April 2, 2018.
    "We only have one chance to get it right," Sheriff Miller said. "When the time comes, it will be put out."
    http://wcti12.com/news/local/one-cha...-case-not-over

IMO if LE can find enough evidence to arrest mom they will; at the very least she's responsible for failing to protect Mariah from harm. MOO.

http://wcti12.com/news/local/body-of...ale-identified O/T but saw this while reading news on Mariah. Same area- went missing a few days after. Homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by vmmking View Post
    This happened to me yesterday in tapatalk and I didn't realize that I had accidentally swiped over from the subscribed tab to the participated tab, so I couldn't find a thread I was trying to catch up on. Here's what it looks like in tapatalk.

(Don't judge me for the number I've subscribed to! I need to clean it out.)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

( BBM )

Judgement for the number?? What I see is an amazing testament to your commitment to justice for those victims!

That reflects your valuable time and energy being devoted for them. You have every reason to be proud of that number!

Thank you on behalf of those victims and their loved ones.

You are a wonderful asset to WS!

How much longer for tox report?

Quote Originally Posted by theirmommy View Post
    How much longer for tox report?
    From the NC Office of the Chief Medical Examiner

How long will an examination take?

The sample testing will not delay the release of the body to the next of kin. However, the results of such testing may take several months to finalize, causing the manner and cause of death to be certified as “pending.” If a death certificate is issued with a “pending” manner and cause of death, a supplemental death certificate will be issued once testing is completed.

http://www.ocme.dhhs.nc.gov/faq/OCME-FAQ-Pamphlet.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by reba View Post
    o/t - phrases like “i bloody love my wee nutters” make me want to sit down with you and share coffee and conversation. We don’t hear those phrases in the u.s.

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    ikr!?
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by MsMarple View Post
    Coincidentally, this was posted a couple of hours ago - someone must have heard you.

http://wcti12.com/news/local/one-cha...-case-not-over

IMO if LE can find enough evidence to arrest mom they will; at the very least she's responsible for failing to protect Mariah from harm. MOO.
    Thank you Ms. Marple and I agree 100 percent! I would love to know what additional things he is talking about!

Interesting article today in the Jacksonville Daily News:

Some children in eastern North Carolina face more in their first years of life than many adults.

One such little girl captured the attention of the nation when she was reported missing on Nov. 27. The body of 3-year-old Mariah K. Woods was found by a dive team in Pender County on Dec. 2, and her mother’s boyfriend – who is accused of abusing the 3-year-old in unverified DSS documents – is charged with disposing of her body.

Onslow County was outraged and distraught over the loss of someone they didn’t know, and some of them decided to do something about it.

More than 60 people started the application process to become a Guardian ad Litem.

The influx of applications was expected when Mariah’s story was spread far and wide, said Kady Luke, the GAL supervisor for the N.C. Judicial Branch District 4 Guardian ad Litem Program, which covers Onslow, Duplin, Jones, and Sampson counties.

Their applications include a question about what prompted the person to fill it out, and many of the 60-some applications since Nov. 27 said it was Mariah’s case.
    It’s a big process to become a GAL, which includes an online application, criminal and sex offender background checks, interview, and a 30-hour class. Only about half of those who started the application since Mariah’s case became public finished it and about 75 percent of those applicants have been interviewed and are ready for training, said Rusty Brown, the district administrator for the N.C. Judicial Branch District 4 Guardian ad Litem Program.
    Those who are willing to fully commit, Brown and Luke welcome completely. As of the end of December there were 95 guardians advocating for 211 children in Onslow County, but there were another 89 children who have no one from the program to give them a voice yet.
    http://www.jdnews.com/news/20180114/...-neglect-cases

More at the link.

Where can I see Earls police reports

Marking

Quote Originally Posted by hopekiser1219 View Post
    Where can I see Earls police reports

http://wcti12.com/news/local/new-war...iah-woods-case

Earl has be arrested for First Degree Murder.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Arr...470902523.html

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast