719 users online (188 members and 531 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Carson View Post
    It's been 18 hours since SS posted on fb. Anyone check the jail logs recently?

And on an aside, I feel sorry for the other person named SS who lived in Thornton.
    https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

Offender Name: SS (I removed his name)
    Custody Status: Out of Custody
    Reason: Bonded out
    Race: White
    Contact Facility: Boulder County Sheriff's Office
    Offender ID: P00095612
    Date of Birth: 10/18/1980

Date: 01/08/2018
    Last edited by Tippy Lynn; 01-12-2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: format & removed name

Quote Originally Posted by vmmking View Post
    He doesn't seem to understand that even if she did invite him, at some point he began and continued unwanted contact. I might invite someone over for dinner, but I expect them to leave by a reasonable time, and I certainly don't expect them to camp outside my house and work for weeks afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Yes, thank you! I have been having to beat people in other discussion groups over the head with the fact that WHATEVER the circumstances were before, when NB told SS to stop contacting her, and he didn't (and made it clear he had no intention of ever stopping), he entered into criminal territory. That's it. That's all there is to it. It's just like consent in a sexual relationship. Even if at the beginning of an encounter someone is okay with it, as soon as they say "no" and you persist: it's rape. In this case, it's stalking.
    "Beware the Ides of March!"

- RIP Jeff Hurley and Alexandria Foust
    #BringJeffAndAlexHome

New to case. What an interesting one. Some observations:
    -strange to me that it is noted "no ID" on her RO. Does that mean she didn't have ID? That's odd to me.
    -did she celebrate the holidays with her family? Was she estranged from her dad? This is confusing to me.
    -SS is clearly unwell. However so many of her evidence examples were from the summer and fall. Why did she suddenly decide to file the PO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BRRI View Post
    Not sure if this is allowed, but maybe because itís the managing partner of the funeral home speaking on behalf of the funeral home?Attachment 128740
    Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

Quote Originally Posted by NJcares View Post
    New to case. What an interesting one. Some observations:
    -strange to me that it is noted "no ID" on her RO. Does that mean she didn't have ID? That's odd to me.
    -did she celebrate the holidays with her family? Was she estranged from her dad? This is confusing to me.
    -SS is clearly unwell. However so many of her evidence examples were from the summer and fall. Why did she suddenly decide to file the PO?

I think because he was still contacting her through social media. She blocked him from calling/texting and blocked his FB but then he kept opening fake account and harassing her and her family and friends through those.

Her complaint lists 12/14 and 12/3 as specific dates he was harassing her. 12/14 was at 3:00 a.m. in Northglenn.

She then writes that on 12/3 he sent her an email saying she had one week to to to him before he takes those threats seriously and retaliates. She said that one week later he was going to hunt and punish her father.

The next day she got the RO.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I think because he was still contacting her through social media. She blocked him from calling/texting and blocked his FB but then he kept opening fake account and harassing her and her family and friends through those.

Her complaint lists 12/14 and 12/3 as specific dates he was harassing her. 12/14 was at 3:00 a.m. in Northglenn.

She then writes that on 12/3 he sent her an email saying she had one week to to to him before he takes those threats seriously and retaliates. She said that one week later he was going to hunt and punish her father.

The next day she got the RO.
    Life is hard enough, especially at that age. Adding a stalker and a handful of unstable family and friends to the mix had to make life seem impossible. Poor NB.

WOW! I don't think I've ever seen a funeral home that had to make the decision to cancel a funeral and refuse to do one later. Things must have gotten very ugly. Even in death it doesn't look like Natalie is a priority. What a shame.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

Latest FB posts are worth a read...

Quote Originally Posted by SBHack View Post
    There could be several reasons for whomever wrote the obit to leave her dad out, but it seems like most people will see that as a sign that her dad could be the perp. Or that whoever wrote the obit thinks her dad is the perp at least.
    I have a theory based on experience. My brother was a 15-year long heroin addict and passed away last April. He was just out of rehab. He was out, unbeknownst to our family, an extra day before he passed. His girlfriend picked him up, gave him money, and drove him to the dope house. The police report we got about 4 days later told us that (she lied to us). Once we read the report, in our grief, we thought she was a "murderer." My dad used those exact words. Her name was removed from the obituary mention. We cut her out of our lives.

So, the point of all of these horrifying details is that perhaps, given her history and recovery, NB relapsed and ODd, and her body was moved. Perhaps the father was involved, either the drug portion or the cause behind the use, which would also be consistent with his history. Perhaps a boyfriend or ex was involved. Maybe even SS is a possibility given his clear erratic behavior, homelessness, appearance...

I am wondering why it was so quick for the family and police to respond to the missing person report. I also note that on SM, the sister said "we will get THEM." (Caps by me).

All MOO. Not trying to victim shame but a plausible COD given the circumstances.

Glad someone is finally bringing up dad. Tread carefully. Hopefully we can sleuth him soon.

I would assume that people who move victims of ODs don't typically shoot their friend or family member, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    Not true. My daughter has been in the ER for 2-3 hrs in a severe pain attack. They do happen. But I just started looking into this case, and know nothing about SS yet.
    I agree, my daughter is being treated for severe panic attacks and I know for a fact not everyone's last 15-20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by BRRI View Post
    Not sure if this is allowed, but maybe because itís the managing partner of the funeral home speaking on behalf of the funeral home?Attachment 128740
    Yes this is the one I was referring to but was unable to find a link!! Thank you for posting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker22 View Post
    I would assume that people who move victims of ODs don't typically shoot their friend or family member, too.
    Not sure what u mean. Do we know she was shot?

I have not kept up with the threads on Natalie, I have not read any details of what happened to her; I have only read SS's facebook posts.

Can someone give me an idea where the majority seems to lie about SS? Do they think he is guilty?

Just from reading his facebook posts, and not seeing any other details about this case, I think he may not be the one who killed Natalie. I see an honesty of emotions in his posts that just makes me feel like he might not have done it.

Please don't dogpile on me if everyone else feels differently. I could be so far off base because I haven't read all there is to read about the case.
    Last edited by Redux; 01-13-2018 at 02:39 PM.

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986

Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast