Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalagali

Reaction score
Broomfield Police are asking for the public's help to find a 19-year-old woman who was last seen around noon on Thursday.

According to a Facebook post by the department, Natalie Bollinger left her home after speaking to a family member and has not been seen since. They did not specify where in Broomfield that home is located.

Bollinger is described as a white female who is 4'11" and weighs about 102 pounds. She has maroon-colored hair and hazel eyes. She also has two facial piercings and a tattoo on her left forearm.

If you have any information about where she is, Broomfield Police are asking you call them at 303-438-6400.

http://www.9news.com/mobile/article...-ask-for-help-finding-missing-woman/503304917

http://www.9news.com/img/resize/con...592766213_12068253_ver1.0.png?preset=mb_large

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was she upset and left or was she expected back home at some point? There is very little to go on...

According to her FB page, she had a stalker. She was to appear in court today for a order of protection. He did not show and is currently posting on FB.

According to her FB page, she had a stalker. She was to appear in court today for a order of protection. He did not show and is currently posting on FB.

Oh, well that’s great...

Yes....and he is posting some seriously crazy rants.

Can someone link her FB page by chance? Haven’t been able to find it...

Woooooooah

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seems they should be sharing the photo of her with blonde hair, as it’s more current...

Wow, just wow..... his FB ripped my heart out and I don’t understand why. Under one plea he begs for a friend....I almost hit the tears thing. Hope she is found safe soon.

Don’t ask me to explain my reaction. I can’t. I just know I have never felt such a surreal experience than when I saw his FB page.

Except for Shania Davis. Pray I spelt that babies name right.

Oh goodness, not feeling good about this at all. The stalker person is frightening.

https://www.facebook.com/fox31denver/posts/10156147163236600

“Please share: Although she is an adult, based on her family's concern, police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating her.”

b04de7c2d755af437c4cb5edea59eb51.jpg

wow, I saw his facebook and I feel for him but I really hope she is found safe. She is just a tiny little thing and my prayers are with her and her family :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni