Identified! UK - Larbert, Scotland, LIVING Male, 40s, Samurai tattoos, Dec'17 - Name withheld

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Do you know who I am? Scottish man with Samurai tattoos is admitted to hospital but has no identity documents or idea what his name is

An appeal has been launched to help identify a man who was admitted to hospital with no knowledge of his own identity or any personal documents.

The man, described as being in his early 40s, 5ft 6in and of medium build, with brown, receding hair and stubble on his face, was admitted to Forth Valley Royal Hospital in Larbert on Boxing Day.

A statement from NHS Forth Valley said: 'He was wearing a black quilted jacket, a green checked shirt, blue t-shirt, black jogging bottoms and trainers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221451/Scottish-man-admitted-hospital-no-idea-is.html

Seriously, some comments on this board makes me wonder if there is any compassion left. Believe it or not things do happen to people beyond their control.

Anyway, I will pm mods to mark this thread as Identified as it was announced on official FB page of hospital.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back