Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cora

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/www.stat...om-round-rock/lpt3NCt6H8sl0L8BIqH1cJ/amp.html

Terry Allen Miles, 44, is a person of interest in the suspicious death, authorities said. He has also been tied to the abduction of two children, 14-year-old Lilianas Griffith and 7-year-old Luluvioletta Bandera-Margaret, who are believed to be in danger, police said.

Miles was last seen Dec. 30 and could be heading to Louisiana in a gray Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845, police said. The hatchback has a white sticker in the upper right corner of the rear window, authorities said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also from 2011....not sure if this is the same person but the ages match up.

http://m.kplctv.com/kplctv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:kF1Wzw7U

SULPHUR, LA (KPLC) - On October 31st at 8:52 AM, Sulphur Police served a warrant for attempted second degree murder to Terry Allen Miles, 38, of Sulphur.

The charges stem from an incident involving Miles on October 1st where Sulphur Police say he was in a domestic dispute with his then live-in girlfriend whom was beaten with a blunt object and strangled to the point of unconsciousness.

That was not the first time Miles had been charged with domestic abuse.

An investigation is pending. Miles was held on $800,000 Bail.

1506bbf9f6a78ca366eb900121b1b7f3.jpg

Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith was born on 5/17/03. She is 5’0”, 100 lbs. with light brown hair, brown eyes, with a right nose stud, braces and wearing unknown clothing.

Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margaret was born on DOB 1/31/10. She is 4’5”, 75 lbs with curly brown hair, brown eyes, in unknown clothing.

Police are looking for 44-year-old Terry Allen Miles, born on 6/2/73, 6’2”, 200, brown hair, hazel eyes wears glasses & has beard, in connection with their abduction.

The suspect is driving a gray, 2017, Hyundai, Accent with a TX license plate JGH9845.

The suspect was last heard from in Round Rock, TX on 12/30/17.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/37168201/amber-alert-issued-for-two-children-from-round-rock

I posted this a few minutes ago. Not sure if I did right...it was my first time to start a thread.

Did you see this?

http://m.kplctv.com/kplctv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:kF1Wzw7U

Nov 3, 2011 05:18 PM
SULPHUR, LA (KPLC) - On October 31st at 8:52 AM, Sulphur Police served a warrant for attempted second degree murder to Terry Allen Miles, 38, of Sulphur.

The charges stem from an incident involving Miles on October 1st where Sulphur Police say he was in a domestic dispute with his then live-in girlfriend whom was beaten with a blunt object and strangled to the point of unconsciousness.

"Round Rock police say a man involved in the abduction of two children from Round Rock is also a person of interest in a suspicious death on Sunday.Authorities responded Sunday to a welfare call in the 2600 block of Leslie Court in Round Rock and found a woman dead inside the residence, police said.

Terry Allen Miles, 44, is a person of interest in the suspicious death, authorities said. He has also been tied to the abduction of two children, 14-year-old Lilianas Griffith and 7-year-old Luluvioletta Bandera-Margaret, who are believed to be in danger, police said.

Miles was last seen Dec. 30 and could be heading to Louisiana in a gray Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845, police said. The hatchback has a white sticker in the upper right corner of the rear window, authorities said."

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...n-abducted-round-rock/lpt3NCt6H8sl0L8BIqH1cJ/

Was he the boyfriend of the mother of these girls? Is that who he is being suspected of killing? Their mother?

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

This is terrifying and not far from me. I so hope these girls will be okay.

This is a very dangerous man.
The amber alert I got on DFW news does not even mention a death.

Does anyone know if there's a thread for the murder?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[h=1]Woman found dead, Amber Alert issued for missing children[/h]
missing-girls_1514809029349_12144056_ver1.0.jpg
ROUND ROCK, TEXAS - An Amber Alert has been issued as Round Rock police search for two children in relation to a suspicious death.

Round Rock police said on Sunday, officers responded to a welfare check at a residence in the 2600 block of Leslie Court and found a deceased woman inside.

Police are searching for Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14, and Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margaret, 7. Griffith is 5-feet 10-inches, weighs 100 pounds, has brown eyes and has a right nose stud with braces. Bandera-Margaret is 4-feet 5-inches, weighs 75 pounds, has curly brown hair and brown eyes.

He is driving a gray 2017 Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845. There is also a white sticker on the upper right hand corner of the rear window. Here's a photo of his vehicle:
vehicle2_1514792075915_12146599_ver1.0.jpg

Police believe he may be headed to Louisiana.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-2-round-rock-children/503889459

Praying these children are found safe!

Does anyone know if there's a thread for the murder?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Probably not, I don't believe they have said who her identity is or if she's the girls mother who they found deceased.

:praying:

Praying for these girls...omg!!!

:scared:

[h=1]Woman found dead, Amber Alert issued for missing children[/h]
missing-girls_1514809029349_12144056_ver1.0.jpg
ROUND ROCK, TEXAS - An Amber Alert has been issued as Round Rock police search for two children in relation to a suspicious death.

Round Rock police said on Sunday, officers responded to a welfare check at a residence in the 2600 block of Leslie Court and found a deceased woman inside.

Police are searching for Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14, and Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margaret, 7. Griffith is 5-feet 10-inches, weighs 100 pounds, has brown eyes and has a right nose stud with braces. Bandera-Margaret is 4-feet 5-inches, weighs 75 pounds, has curly brown hair and brown eyes.

He is driving a gray 2017 Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845. There is also a white sticker on the upper right hand corner of the rear window. Here's a photo of his vehicle:
vehicle2_1514792075915_12146599_ver1.0.jpg

Police believe he may be headed to Louisiana.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-2-round-rock-children/503889459

Praying these children are found safe!

Hoping that Lili being so tall may make her easier to be spotted.
Prayers that both the girls will be found safely.

Similar info with different link.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/0...with-person-interest-in-suspicious-death.html

Why don't they say who the woman is that is related to these girls in some way due to her death and their kidnapping? If they are her daughters, nieces, granddaughters, etc, why not just say so, especially if they know who the suspect is? Or are these girls not related to the victim at all but kidnapped from their own home? Is it not strange to anyone else that no family members have come forward et for these girls, pleading for help in finding them?

Praying that these girls are found safe and sound.

Why don't they say who the woman is that is related to these girls in some way due to her death and their kidnapping? If they are her daughters, nieces, granddaughters, etc, why not just say so, especially if they know who the suspect is? Or are these girls not related to the victim at all but kidnapped from their own home? Is it not strange to anyone else that no family members have come forward et for these girls, pleading for help in finding them?

I'm thinking that they must not have gotten a hold of the deceased next of kin yet.I do find it strange that they haven't said how the woman and girls are related though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail