Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
81UFAR

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 18-21 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'11"; 150-160 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair at the time of her death; however, it had been previously dyed blonde, as the photos above attest. She had blue eyes. She had a small birthmark or scar beneath her left breast; she also had freckles. 3 piercings in right ear and approximately 2 in left ear.
  • Clothing: 1 pair white ankle socks, 1 pair acid washed blue jeans, 1 black belt, and white T-shirt. 1 pair white tennis shoes. A gold-colored, chain type bracelet present on right arm.
  • Dentals: Available. #11 shifted buccally and #27 shifted lingually.
  • Fingerprints: Available
  • DNA: Available in CODIS
  • AKA: Cheryl Ann Wick, Shannon Wiley, Kelly Carr, Mercedes

Thread 1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Blonddizaster- welcome! I don’t know how to quote your previous posts across to this new thread, but...

Like your Lisa somerton match. The back story fits although last seen date maybe a little late given I believe edjd already had history in the US by then. Please keep us posted!

Re your comment about you thinking it’s Cheryl Ann wick in some pics, that’s interesting, can you share more about your theory there please?

Great to have fresh minds and ideas here in the thread. Agree that some of those Facebook groups are drama drama drama. I can’t be bothered to look at them most of the time!

The 2nd pic (black & white) of Lisa Somerton really does look a lot like EDJD! I'm not sure how missing persons cases work internationally. If someone is missing in Canada would they still be automatically ruled out to bodies found in the US? It doesn't look like she has a NAMUS so do we know if she has DNA?

Blonddizaster- welcome! I don’t know how to quote your previous posts across to this new thread, but...

Like your Lisa somerton match. The back story fits although last seen date maybe a little late given I believe edjd already had history in the US by then. Please keep us posted!

Re your comment about you thinking it’s Cheryl Ann wick in some pics, that’s interesting, can you share more about your theory there please?

Great to have fresh minds and ideas here in the thread. Agree that some of those Facebook groups are drama drama drama. I can’t be bothered to look at them most of the time!

Lisa somerton missing date was 88 but we do not know when jane doe went missing. For all we know she could have called her family the day she died. The arrest dates do not mean anything except that is where she was on that date.

Lisa somerton missing date was 88 but we do not know when jane doe went missing. For all we know she could have called her family the day she died. The arrest dates do not mean anything except that is where she was on that date.
Have you seen Cheryl Wick facebook? I have also run Jane Doe alias's. Sharon Wiley- Manketo Mn., OK , Ar and 10 miles from Freso, Ca. (where she died). Cheryl Kaufman alias I found nothing but a P.o.box near Manketo. The poses that Jane Doe has standing, her fingers are always spread. The one picture of her with finger on cheek, it appears her thumb is quite long. Also (no webs on fingers) JMO

The 2nd pic (black & white) of Lisa Somerton really does look a lot like EDJD! I'm not sure how missing persons cases work internationally. If someone is missing in Canada would they still be automatically ruled out to bodies found in the US? It doesn't look like she has a NAMUS so do we know if she has DNA?
I read that Lisa's parent's gave DNA but only to Ottowa Police for a comparison on a serial killers victim. No match...

so sad and frustrating there's no photos for so many people :( Looks like Dorothy would have been way too short to be EDJD though?

I traced James Mcalphin to an old address. in Ar. Carrie Lee Carr (age 36 now) Linda Wiley, and A Gaylene Fuller all lived there. and a James Mcalphin jr. born on July 10, 1981. age 36 now. Linda Wiley has relative names Sharon Wiley who has address in Ar. and an OK address 30 miles from where truck driver was killed in Nov. 88 Last known address was Caruthers, Ca. 17 miles from Fresno, Ca. She died there.

I traced James Mcalphin to an old address. in Ar. Carrie Lee Carr (age 36 now) Linda Wiley, and A Gaylene Fuller all lived there. and a James Mcalphin jr. born on July 10, 1981. age 36 now. Linda Wiley has relative names Sharon Wiley who has address in Ar. and an OK address 30 miles from where truck driver was killed in Nov. 88 Last known address was Caruthers, Ca. 17 miles from Fresno, Ca. She died there.

The same Linda Wiley other address is El Dorado Ar.

Which all goes back to Sharon Wiley In Manketo. Mn. and thats where Cheryl Ann Wick is from...

Which all goes back to Sharon Wiley In Manketo. Mn. and thats where Cheryl Ann Wick is from...

Wow! How interesting. How reliable is this site you're using? I tried to use classmates to look up some of those names but I'm not sure if theyh're the right people. There's a lot of Cheryl Wicks and Sharon Wileys :(

Is it Linda Wiley who died in Caruthers or Sharon Wiley?

How old is this AR address that you traced JM to?

What do you think this all means? That these are the older JM's relatives and EDJD had been using aliases of real family members of his?

PS - loving the fresh input from you!

Is it Linda Wiley who died in Caruthers or Sharon Wiley?

How old is this AR address that you traced JM to?

What do you think this all means? That these are the older JM's relatives and EDJD had been using aliases of real family members of his?

PS - loving the fresh input from you!

People Finders, paid account.. I cross checked the known associates on all. and double checked each name to make certain the address's lined up. "Follwed the path" Sharon died in Caruthers, Ca...That was her last known address 17 miles or so from Fresno, Ca. I think the living Cheryl Wick knew jane doe.( we all kept pictures of our friends) I saw the I.D. cards and the signatures are not even close.. One was issued 3-12-1991 and the other issued 5-8-91.Not even 2 months apart. Why get a new one? and we know Jane doe had both in her possesion.I think El Dorado police possibly showed stroud family the pictures of Cheryl Wick.. and it was actually her living with them, NOT our Jane Doe. I think Jane Doe used Jms family members names , Yes. even the kid Carrie Carr...

I don't know if this would even be any help or yield any results, but maybe you could look up the homeless shelter that EDJD claimed to have lived in : 1100 Cadiz St, Dallas TX
I know there's probably thousands of people that were there, but maybe there's a record of one of her aliases living there?

Has anyone tried to search for a yearbook photo of Dorothy Sabin at classmates.com? I would search under Berryville Highschool and try class of 87 or 88. I tried to do it but I can't get logged in on the site because there is a problem with my e'mail account.

Great idea - I just had a look though and there are no books for that school between 1983 and 1998. You could try emailing the school and see if they have a copy in the library they could look at for you? I'm sure if you sent a link to her doenetwork page or something then the school would be happy to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member