UK - Squirrel fills car's engine with acorns

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Motorist is driven nuts after his car breaks down because a squirrel has filled its engine with acorns

A holidaymaker returned from a break to find his car wasn't working - after a squirrel stuffed the mechanics full of hundreds of acorns.

Stunned motorist Andrew Wilkins, 25, says the rodent stashed its hoard of nuts in his Volkswagen Golf.

His vehicle was turned into a winter supply store by the squirrel who hid the acorns in the gearbox, the glove compartment and inside the bonnet.

The stash was only discovered when Andrew, an estate agent from Reigate in Surrey, took his car to a garage because he was unable to change gear easily.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5228243/Squirrel-fills-mans-car-hundreds-acorns.html

:laughing: Not so funny if it's your car I suppose, but this is cracking (get it?) me up. Squirrel just wanted some warm nuts lol. (NO pun intended on that one :D )

Did anyone else here happen to notice wording of caption on pic w car owner?

47AD374600000578-0-image-m-9_1514886745856.jpg

"Andrew, pictured right, said..." (blah, blah)

Thx, Daily Mail, for clearing that up for us.

I feel bad for the squirrels who had no winter food afterwards.

:laughing: Not so funny if it's your car I suppose, but this is cracking (get it?) me up. Squirrel just wanted some warm nuts lol. (NO pun intended on that one :D )

Yeah, but fancy shelling out for the repairs .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back