UK - Firefighters use lube and hydraulic tools to remove sex toy from penis

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
10 firefighters use lubricants and hydraulic cutting tools to remove a sex toy from a man’s penis during a six hour ordeal in a hospital A&E

Ten firefighters spent six hours battling to remove a ring from a man's penis after it became stuck during a sex game.

Two crews were called to help with the delicate task because nurses and doctors were unable to remove the toy at Ipswich Hospital in Suffolk.

Emergency services were called to the hospital's accident and emergency department at 12.35am on Saturday.

The crew tried in vain trying to cut the ring free from the base of the man's penis with the aid of lubricants and hydraulic tools while avoiding damaging the organ.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-spend-6-hours-removing-sex-toy-penis.html

A red face as well as other areas red ..........poor man.

I don’t like these kind of humiliating stories you should have a right to privacy when using the emergency services. The man must have been mortified enough without it being broadcast in the media.

[,=gregjrichards;13849524]I don’t like these kind of humiliating stories you should have a right to privacy when using the emergency services. The man must have been mortified enough without it being broadcast in the media.[/QUOTE]

I hear you, greg. On the other hand, the victim is not named and the tale could be looked upon as being of a cautionary nature. I had not heard of the "fifty shades of gray effect" before reading this article.

I don’t like these kind of humiliating stories you should have a right to privacy when using the emergency services. The man must have been mortified enough without it being broadcast in the media.

As AlwaysShocked says, there is nothing to identify the man concerned and I imagine he was feeling a bit of a dick anyway.

However I'm more than happy for him to feel humiliated, considering the cost to the NHS and to the local authority of having God known how many medical staff and two teams of firefighters tied up for 6 hours sorting the matter out.

Maybe he'll think better of it next time.

If anyone here knows, what are these rings made of that there seems to ne such difficulty in cutting them? After all, emergency rooms have been cutting metal rings off peoples' fingers for many years. And fingers are appendages that have bones inside them - which theoretically would make the task more difficult than dealing with an appendage that has nothing hard within it, right?

If anyone here knows, what are these rings made of that there seems to ne such difficulty in cutting them? After all, emergency rooms have been cutting metal rings off peoples' fingers for many years. And fingers are appendages that have bones inside them - which theoretically would make the task more difficult than dealing with an appendage that has nothing hard within it, right?

I suspect the problem was with cutting it off without cutting it off, if you see what I mean .....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back