Found Safe KS - Samantha, 23, & Matthew Riggs, 1, Wichita, 31 Dec 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) -- Wichita police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing woman and her one-year-old son.

Police say on Sunday, Dec. 31, around 10:00 a.m., 23-year-old Samantha Riggs became upset and walked away from her family home with her one-year-old son, Mathew Riggs.

The two were last seen at the QuikTrip at Pawnee and Meridian, in Wichita.

According to Kansas Missing & Unsolved, Riggs does not have a vehicle or cell phone, but eyewitnesses at QuikTrip say it appeared she was waiting for a ride.

The Facebook group says the mother and son may be headed to Manhattan with an unknown man.

Samantha was last seen wearing a long-sleeve pink shirt and black sweats. Mathew was wearing gray footed pajamas with penguins on them and blue and yellow fleece pullover jack from Old Navy.

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/467758943.html

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/810*455/01022018062335_2-Jan-Matthew-Riggs-Samatha-Riggs.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wichita police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing woman and her one-year-old son.

Police say on Sunday, Dec. 31, around 10:00 a.m., 23-year-old Samantha Riggs became upset and walked away from her family home with her one-year-old son, Mathew Riggs.

The two were last seen at the QuikTrip at Pawnee and Meridian, in Wichita.
According to Kansas Missing & Unsolved, Riggs does not have a vehicle or cell phone, but eyewitnesses at QuikTrip say it appeared she was waiting for a ride.

The Facebook group says the mother and son may be headed to Manhattan with an unknown man.
bbm

Samantha was last seen wearing a long-sleeve pink shirt and black sweats. Mathew was wearing gray footed pajamas with penguins on them and blue and yellow fleece pullover jack from Old Navy.

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/467758943.html
d7eb49522d424d095ba45fb0d6622ab3.jpg

Thanks for starting this, Lisa. I'm always afraid I'll do it wrong. Praying for the return of these two.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Thanks for making a thread for them. I'm in Manhattan and shared the flyer on Facebook. It's soo cold out[emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Maybe it was redacted? It still shows them missing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Weird? It does now?? Read "home" in the title.
Or I read it as home and it is missing from home.
My bad. Thank You. Good eyes this early a.m.
I will alert a mod.

Shared this in Bucks Co Pennsylvania. Friends work in Manhattan - it’s so cold I pray they are found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manhattan, KS.

There was a girl missing from Austin, Minnesota? once. I scoured local media here in Austin, TX but couldn't find anything! I was like wth? Somebody had to straighten me out ha.

I'm so confused. Are there 2 threads merged here?

As of the current time, no updates have been posted to the local MSM websites regarding a change in the status of this case. They do say that, according to family, the mother has some cognitive disabilities, per story on www.kake.com (can't link from my phone, unfortunately)

I'm so confused. Are there 2 threads merged here?

As of the current time, no updates have been posted to the local MSM websites regarding a change in the status of this case. They do say that, according to family, the mother has some cognitive disabilities, per story on www.kake.com (can't link from my phone, unfortunately)

Yes, there were two threads but they have been merged.

Yes, there were two threads but they have been merged.
Thanks. I think my tapatalk notifications must be lagging, there are a couple of threads I'm subscribed to that aren't showing up even though there are new posts. I wondered if the merge may have affected it.

I can't stop thinking about these 2. If they were on the street overnight I doubt the little boy would have made it. :(

Thanks. I think my tapatalk notifications must be lagging, there are a couple of threads I'm subscribed to that aren't showing up even though there are new posts. I wondered if the merge may have affected it.

I can't stop thinking about these 2. If they were on the street overnight I doubt the little boy would have made it. :(

Since it says they may be headed to Manhattan with an unknown man, I think they probably got a car ride someplace. I just hope the man was not a creep. Maybe he thought he was helping a homeless woman and baby get off the street? But by now he should have seen this story and contacted police himself if he was someone innocently trying to do the right thing. I just hope Mom and baby are safe and not being harmed.

Not totally your fault Lisa, the headline is poorly worded, IMO. Or I need coffee too. :loveyou:
I was hopeful and agree with the wording and I still need coffee!
Thanks for all you do for the missing and websleuths, Gardener1850! ♡

Manhattan, KS.

There was a girl missing from Austin, Minnesota? once. I scoured local media here in Austin, TX but couldn't find anything! I was like wth? Somebody had to straighten me out ha.
Yep, I always try to double check by area code of LE. There are at least 3 cities named - Dallas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back