JonBenet's Murder Solved, KILLER FOUND

UKGuy

Reaction score
JonBenet's Murder Solved, Star Magazine Jan 8th 2018, Excerpt
It’s been over two decades since pageant princess JonBenét Ramsey was murdered
on Dec. 26, 1996, a baffling, cold-blooded killing that captivated the nation yet remains unsolved.

Until now? In a bombshell report, Star can confirm the existence of an alleged confession from former suspect and convicted child molester Gary Oliva.

Gary’s high-school friend Michael Vail, 54, has been plagued by his past pal’s suspected involvement since the night JonBenét was tied up, bludgeoned and strangled in the basement of her family’s Boulder, Colo., home. And he’s on a quest to set the record straight and bring the shocking new evidence to police.

Just after the 6-year-old’s murder, Michael received a call from Gary, who professed that he had “hurt a little girl.” Now, Michael has obtained 15 “confession letters” — exclusively shared with Star— along with drawings of the pageant beauty nailed to a cross.

“[Gary’s account] of the murder is actually one of the most logical explanations I have heard in 20-plus years,” Michael tells Star. “This new version of the crime has quite a twist. Somehow, some of it does make sense of a case that has previously made no sense at all.”

Your annual confession is buried in the middle of the magazine next to the celebs' face lift before and after photographs.

Wouldn't it be odd if he was the murderer. He was cleared through DNA evidence. Now that the DNA evidence is in question, all those who were clear are suspects again. Does the handwriting in the letters match?

And I am rolling my eyes to think that anyone would take this seriously. It's the Star. I love tabloid stories, but they can't be taken seriously.

Wait, the killer has been found? Ok, we can all go home now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

National Enquirer in the magazine racks tonight. Jonbenet was again on the cover. I guess it was a slow news week with Russian scandals and all.

The latest headline made the claim that it was a neighbor who killed her. New evidence! And the Enquirer was the first one to report it. I guess it'll be all over the news tomorrow...or...maybe not.

National Enquirer in the magazine racks tonight. Jonbenet was again on the cover. I guess it was a slow news week with Russian scandals and all.

The latest headline made the claim that it was a neighbor who killed her. New evidence! And the Enquirer was the first one to report it. I guess it'll be all over the news tomorrow...or...maybe not.

Nice of Patsy to write the note for him. I call that right neighborly.

Nice of Patsy to write the note for him. I call that right neighborly.

Assumption is that the pad was taken on 23rd and the note has been written outside of the house.

That one is not a bad idea. My curiosity would be fulfiled with information the murderer was using his "native" penmanship or not.

Assumption is that the pad was taken on 23rd and the note has been written outside of the house.

That one is not a bad idea. My curiosity would be fulfiled with information the murderer was using his "native" penmanship or not.

Yes, the author wrote it in her native penmanship. The same penmanship she used at the police station, and hence, we know her well.

No one took a writing tablet from the house on the 23rd to pre-write a fake ransom note before killing the child on the 25th.

No one tried to kidnap her. She, like so many other children, but whom do not get nearly this much attention, was bludgeoned and strangled by a family member and the others have covered it up. But, unlike most people who murder their kids, the Rs made sure they got their lawyers and friends on the scene as fast as LE, they had money and connections and were able to avoid speaking to LE for months. Otherwise, they'd both would have been in jail.

@TeaTime

I hope you will understand what have you bought that way before going to your paradise.

For truth, it is my alone goal regarding half of population.
"So they know what they have bought."

[edit] btw. Why Patsy wrote "CIA" on her hand? She felt bigger then the "country it serves"?

I hope you will understand what have you bought that way before going to your paradise.

For truth, it is my alone goal regarding half of population.
"So they know what they have bought."

[edit] btw. Why Patsy wrote "CIA" on her hand? She felt bigger then the "country it serves"?

Now that sounds foreign unlike the ransom note which doesn't....

Gibberish.

The 'tell' ...

Then vs. Than | Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/when-to-use-then-and-than
"People get tripped up on then and than all the time—and why not?
They look and sound so similar, and both words function as linguistic workhorses
—then is most often an adverb,
while than is usually a conjunction
—which means that we mostly use them to connect more obviously
significant nouns, verbs, and adjectives.

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-killer-solved/

85 year old's dying confession
'MY HUSBAND MURDERED JONBENET'
Doomed beauty queen's father speaks out after deathbed confession!

Jan 31, 2018

-Creep lived in neighbour's basement!
-He had shrine to the beauty queen!
-'He smiles when I asked him if he did it'

Deathbed confessions and eyewitness reports come together to expose how the killer was living just yards away from the Ramsey mansion! Get the shocking inside story on the Christmas Eve that's haunted America — only in the new issue of The NationaL ENQUIRER, on

Is it possible for a human being's head to pop off like a rocket, spin around spitting, then re-attach itself to the brainstem and spine?

Because that is what my head did in the supermarket when I read this headline.

People thought I was weird.

"C1e"

CIA has sense. every other idea is a (possible) pure nonsense.

You wrote CIA, I am just following your lead. Now it's C1e? Okay then.

No one wrote "C1e" on anyone's hand either.

Too misleading for words, or an attempt to throw shade on anyone but Blake.

attachment.php

Attachments

• hand.png
    hand.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 6,311

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads