GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
attachment.php

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...ear-old-richardson-girl-believed-grave-danger

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-at-3-a-m-as-punishment-then-she-disappeared/

Previous Thread (#7)

The couple went before a judge, along with officials from Texas Child Protective Services (CPS), concerning the custody of their 4-year-old biological child. CPS removed the little girl from the home and placed her in foster care just days after Sherin disappeared.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/23/mom-missing-girl-court-officials-id-body-found/

The father of a 3-year-old Texas girl missing since Oct. 7 told police that he watched his daughter choke on milk and die, then removed her body from the home, according to an arrest affidavit.

Affidavit

Body found in Richardson confirmed as missing 3-year-old Sherin Mathews

The parents of Sherin Mathews are set to return to back to court Monday morning for the custody of their biological 4-year-old daughter.

[...]

CPS has been looking into possible relatives for the biological child to stay with moving forward.

{updated on 11/17/17}

Mother, Sini Mathews, has now been charged with child endangerment in her death

The couple has been fighting for custody from the state of their biological child, a 4-year-old girl living with family in the Houston area. Both are expected in court Wednesday morning to try to regain custody of their biological daughter.
Sini Mathews' attorney told NBC 5 that nothing in the autopsy or toxicology reports implicate Sini in the toddler's death.
The Richardson Police Department and the FBI continue to investigate the toddler's death.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/S...olence-Autopsy-Report-Confirms-467840573.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maria Guerrero CPS expects today's hearing to be very short. It will set a trial date for the beginning of the termination of the Mathews' parental rights. Their parental rights have not been terminated. The judge sided with CPS in the previous hearing allowing CPS to NOT provide services like parenting classes to the Mathews given the allegations against them in Sherin's case.

Like Reply · 26m

#BREAKING: Sherin Mathews died of homicidal violence, @NBCDFW confirmed with a source close to the investigation on.nbcdfw.com/22XjVO0

https://twitter.com/nbcdfw/status/948547145975689216

They said in the video that nothing in the results, implicated SiniM, in Sherin's death, is that what others understood as well? They did not say that for WM though.

They said in the video that nothing in the results, implicated SiniM, in Sherin's death, is that what others understood as well? They did not say that for WM though.

How can it be determined by an autopsy as to whom caused a death?

I think it's semantics. You can say she's not implicated, because how can you tell? But notice the attorney didn't say she was ruled out.

I am anxious to hear if an entomology Report is included in the autopsy.

Her attorney is saying that - not the LE, just to be clear. Report to be released tomorrow from what I understand.

I think it's semantics. You can say she's not implicated, because how can you tell? But notice the attorney didn't say she was ruled out.

Yes, I agree with you. I think the lawyer for WM didn't mention anything about him not being implicated just because he admitted to being the person with Sherin as she actually died. So if that's the case and she died of homicidal violence, it stands to reason that he had a hand in it. At this point in the investigation, the story still stands that Sini was slumbering away while all this transpired. Her attorney is just saying this bs to prep the public for WHEN they both go to trial for this poor child's death.

Even though I knew it would probably be the case, I was so sickened to actually read that her body was so badly decomposed that they couldn't figure out exact cause of death. I will never understand how evil people can be. Why was no one able to protect her? How did no one see what she was going through??
Justice is coming, Sherin!

I don't understand it either. I found it an odd statement.

ETA: Just went back. I missed the atty. part when I listened to the newscaster, and skimmed the article while listening... I thought the newscaster was telling us something new. :doh:

#BREAKING: Sherin Mathews died of homicidal violence, @NBCDFW confirmed with a source close to the investigation on.nbcdfw.com/22XjVO0

https://twitter.com/nbcdfw/status/948547145975689216

Does anyone know the criteria on how they come up with "homicidal violence" when they say the body was too decomposed to find the cause of death? How did they come about with that result?

Does anyone know the criteria on how they come up with "homicidal violence" when they say the body was too decomposed to find the cause of death? How did they come about with that result?

I'm thinking skull injury.

I don't think chocking on "milk" constitutes "homicidal violence"...

Try a different story "Daddy"!

I am still on the fence about Sini. I personally feel she had a hand in it and WM is covering for her. Someone has to take the fall. It might as well be WM instead of them both (He tells Sini when they make up the story they are going to tell LE). JMO

I thought it was reported earlier today that LE was going to hold a press conference to announce the autopsy results. Did I just make that up?

The Dallas County Medical Examiner's Office has completed its work and released the Sherin Mathews' autopsy report. It has listed the cause of death as homicide and the manner as homicidal violence.

The Richardson Police Department is continuing to work with the Dallas County District Attorney's Office in pursuit of justice for Sherin.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1570061363077836&substory_index=0&id=123869457697041

Wondering if the COD as "homicide" is a typo? Earlier it was stated as undetermined due to decomposition. How is homicide a COD??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I read "homicidal violence". Ie. She didn't die of natural causes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
That would make sense, thanks. But I've still never seen it that way. Usually it's strangulation, drowning, blunt force trauma, etc with manner as homicide versus accident or natural. Very unusual.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would like to know who made the decision not to release to the public the results of the autopsy/toxicology? Is this like a gag order, or what? What if someone who is privy to the results decided to share? I am so ignorant of our legal processes.. Also, grand jury at the end of the month..what will they be convened about..these results? Or evidence not shared with the public? So many questions..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane