Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eekasaur

Reaction score
Blaze Bernstein was home for the holidays from college, according to his family. He went out on Tuesday, Jan. 2 and was last seen entering Borrego Park in Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest area of Orange County. That was at 11 p.m. and he has not been seen since.

I don't like that Blaze's friend waited in the car while he went into the park to meet someone. This doesn't sound good, IMO. This one is close to home...I'll be following it closely.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

attachment.php

Attachments

• 26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,532
Gosh, he looks so happy in this photo. Hope nothing has happened to him.

Now I'm more confused. The OC Register article says the third friend he was meeting was the attorney Annee Della Dona!

Witnesses say they saw someone matching Bernstein's height and weight walking along the southbound lanes of the 241 toll road in the disabled car lane about 5:40 a.m. Wednesday

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

I hope this young man is ok. Wish we knew what the reason was he was meeting a 3rd person in the park so late at night or why his friend who drove him to the park didn't accompany him into the park (or why he would come back at 4am to look for him.) Odd.

Now I'm more confused. The OC Register article says the third friend he was meeting was the attorney Annee Della Dona!

Weird. The OC Register is notorious for making mistakes in their online articles, though. I wonder if it was a misprint.

Weird. The OC Register is notorious for making mistakes in their online articles, though. I wonder if it was a misprint.
Yes, it's steadily declined over the past few years. It's sad that even MSM gets it wrong so frequently. I wish we knew which article had the wrong info - Patch or OCR.:gaah:

I sent the reporter an email asking him if his information was correct. I will post if it is updated.

I don't know that the 3rd person's name has been released but I know several articles list Annee Della Dona as a family friend (she is FB friend's with his father) who is the family spokesperson. I imagine if she were the one meeting him in the park she would come out and say that he never showed or what happened after they met, what they were meeting for, etc. I'm betting on bad reporting on the part of the OC Register.

I think the OCR was trying to say the attorney was the spokesperson giving out the information on the known facts surrounding his disappearance, not that the attorney was the third person he went to see in the park.

I wonder why they would suspect foul play? (According to the OCR.)

I don't know if the family is going to let us know who that third person was or what the text to the gal at 11:30 pm said.

We have a lot of missing information at this point.

What was the reason he was meeting someone in the park at 11:00 pm?
Who was it he was to meet?
Why didn't the friend who drove him there go with him into the park?
Why did he leave his glasses and wallet at home?
Why would his family think he was hiding out?
What did the text message at 11:30 pm say?

We need some answers to thes questions.

I think the OCR was trying to say the attorney was the spokesperson giving out the information on the known facts surrounding his disappearance, not that the attorney was the third person he went to see in the park.

Snipped by me

Yes, I imagine that is fact but it isn't what was written in the article, unfortunately. It has since been updated without a correction.

So I wonder what condition he has that he would need medication for? Is it something he can't do without for days, weeks?

I just found out about this. I'm from OC about 15 min away. I will be following this. I pray he is found safely. I can't imagine what his parent are going through. They don't live too far from Bryce Laspisa family. [emoji1317]

Vanished! Mysterious disappearance of college student from OC park

POSTED BY*CHRISTINA KELLEY*ON*JANUARY 5, 2018*IN*OC

https://mynewsla.com/orange-county/2018/01/05/vanished-mysterious-disappearance-of-college-student-from-oc-park/

(IMO explains attorney as family friend more clearly)

Hmm this doesn't sound right, HS friend leaves park after texting with no reply from Blaze then shows up again at 4am to look for him? Why didn't this HS friend call his parents or call police when he never showed up the first time? How well did he know this HS friend? My hinky meter is going off. Why did he meet this third person at a park that time of night instead of his house which was close by? Ugh this does sound like foul play. I hope he's found safely.

On the issue of the medication, I don't think it's for anything serious. Here's my reasoning, if it was for something serious the family would have said in order to impress the importance of finding him. It's also a matter of keeping potentially harmful information out of the hands of trolls. A young person in need of life saving medication makes a better headline that'll get more clicks then say if it was medication for depression (which admitting this in and of itself will feed the psychos on the internet who will want to say he fed himself to a hungry raccoon in an act of suicide or concoct some insane scenario).

In short, if it was something of importance they would have said why he needed it since they haven't said anything it's not important and will offer no value in finding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆