Roy Moore Accuser, Lisa Johnson's, Home Burned Down in Apparent Arson

DAnthrplgst

Reaction score
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/roy_moore_accusers_home_burns.html

"Roy Moore accuser Tina Johnson lost her home Wednesday in a fire that is now under investigation by the Etowah County Arson Task Force.

Tina Johnson, who first came to public notice for accusing Senate candidate Roy Moore of grabbing her in his office in the early 1990s, said her home on Lake Mary Louise Road in Gadsden caught fire Tuesday morning...."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/roy_moore_accusers_home_burns.html

"Roy Moore accuser Tina Johnson lost her home Wednesday in a fire that is now under investigation by the Etowah County Arson Task Force.

Tina Johnson, who first came to public notice for accusing Senate candidate Roy Moore of grabbing her in his office in the early 1990s, said her home on Lake Mary Louise Road in Gadsden caught fire Tuesday morning...."

How awful.......

from your link..........

According to Johnson and neighbor Kevin Tallant, other neighbors witnessed a young man who had a history of public intoxication walking around the house before and during the blaze.

Barton later released a statement, saying, "The ongoing investigation does not lead us to believe that the fire is in any way related to Roy Moore or allegations made against him. More details will be released when warrants are obtained."

"He's been trouble in the neighborhood for a while," said Tallant, who lives across the street from Johnson and her family. He got a call from another neighbor that morning who said smoke was coming from the home and that somebody might be inside.

How awful.......

from your link..........

According to Johnson and neighbor Kevin Tallant, other neighbors witnessed a young man who had a history of public intoxication walking around the house before and during the blaze.

Barton later released a statement, saying, "The ongoing investigation does not lead us to believe that the fire is in any way related to Roy Moore or allegations made against him. More details will be released when warrants are obtained."

"He's been trouble in the neighborhood for a while," said Tallant, who lives across the street from Johnson and her family. He got a call from another neighbor that morning who said smoke was coming from the home and that somebody might be inside.

I read that, makes you wonder why he would pick her house out of all the houses on the street. I'm sure it was probably just a coincidence with this guy, being a troublesome neighborhood drunk and all but still strange.

In any case, it's horrible for that lady. From what I understand a has been set up for her and family and if past history shows, people will come out of the woodwork to help them.

Just want to extend support and good thoughts to our own WS member and Roy Moore victim. When I heard about this my heart dropped, of course, wondering if it was you. I hope you are safe and sound. Please take care. Thank you again for your bravery.

How awful.......

from your link..........

He was just a troubled soul? Nothing that Ray Moore said about her may have influenced him? Calling her and many other teenage girls that he tried to seduce, liars?

He was just a troubled soul? Nothing that Ray Moore said about her may have influenced him? Calling her and many other teenage girls that he tried to seduce, liars?

If he was town drunk then he might not even be aware of what Roy Moore said or even who Roy Moore is.

I haven't been around here much for a long time but drop in once in a while. I was shocked to learn one of our own is a Roy Moore victim. I, too, hope she is safe and sound.

Who are you speaking to Jennifer? I don't see any posts from anyone defending the guy.

Who are you speaking to Jennifer? I don't see any posts from anyone defending the guy.

I'm not Jennifer, but I interpreted her post as being rhetorical questions addressed to the news report and/or Barton.

If he was town drunk then he might not even be aware of what Roy Moore said or even who Roy Moore is.

Oh, so he just accidentally picked her house to burn down? Why not others in that street?

I was speaking to the people defending him because he was just a troubled man. Although he just happened to pick one of Moore's accusors to burn the house down. Not a mystery there to me.

I was speaking to the people defending him because he was just a troubled man. Although he just happened to pick one of Moore's accusors to burn the house down. Not a mystery there to me.

No mystery to me either. Troubled people take troubled action imo.

The internet is rallying to help a Roy Moore accuser rebuild after a fire destroyed her home this week.

The account, set up on Friday, exceeded its fundraising goals of $10,000, then $20,000, then $40,000 in just a few hours.

A new donation target was set for $100,000, and met shortly after it was increased on Saturday.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/06/technology/-tina-johnson-roy-moore-katie-stanton/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back