Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

Cora

Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/www.stat...om-round-rock/lpt3NCt6H8sl0L8BIqH1cJ/amp.html

Terry Allen Miles, 44, is a person of interest in the suspicious death, authorities said. He has also been tied to the abduction of two children, 14-year-old Lilianas Griffith and 7-year-old Luluvioletta Bandera-Margaret, who are believed to be in danger, police said.

Miles was last seen Dec. 30 and could be heading to Louisiana in a gray Hyundai Accent with Texas license plate JGH9845, police said. The hatchback has a white sticker in the upper right corner of the rear window, authorities said.

Thread #1

It's disturbing that he only bought two sleeping bags, one adult sized and one child sized.

Lots of good questions you brought up. Could
also be that he called his mother and that she deleted it. Time will tell, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing a post where he said something like “I am not looking for any terrorists or any child but my own so stopping sending me messages.!”
I assumed maybe it was Lily’s dad because the page was established after they supposedly met. It makes me wonder, though.

Glad the FBI is involved and hope CPS finds a warm and strong foster family for the girls.

Lots of good questions you brought up. Could
also be that he called his mother and that she deleted it. Time will tell, I guess.

It wasn't my post, actually. I don't know how to carry posts over to a new thread since I can't hit reply in a locked thread to copy it (at least from tapatalk, I can't).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So, here's the standard language in Texas custody orders (dots only to save space such as referencing specific codes, et al.....but in no way deleting anything that would change the meaning):

"...the duty to inform the other conservator of the children if the conservator resides with for at least thirty days, marries, or intends to marry a person who......is registered as a sex offender......or is currently charged with an offense for which on conviction the person would be required to register.....this information shall be tendered.....not later than the fortieth day after the date the conservator....begins to reside with the person.....notice must include a description of the offense....."

* bold and red is mine simply to bring attention to where I suspect issue is arising on Tonya's side - that she had them living with someone facing a rape charge against a juvenile in Louisiana

Here is the post content:

Rodnester*said:Today*03:53 PM

1. Upon his capture. TAM was going to be questioned by Round Rock authorities the next morning. That meeting did not occur.

2. FBI assumed jurisdiction immediately and charged TAM with kidnapping.*

3. The Special Agent in charge who filed the affidavit works out of San Antonio and is experienced with Crimes against Children, mainly sex trafficking and the production and distribution of child *advertiser censored* and sexual exploitation of children.

4. TAM made several calls using LG's phone while on the lam.

5. Someone deleted TAM's facebook page since TAM is in federal custody.

6. The State of Texas CPS has petitioned to revoke the parental rights of both father's. citing an existing dangerous environment*

Question

1. Who did TAM call?

2. Was his contact communicating with him through the FB page using messenger?

3. Did that contact delete his FB profile to cover his tracks?

Conclusion: JMO
Could it be that TAM was going to sell LB or LG or BOTH and was calling his contact to arrange the meet in CO? Someone closely related?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13849035

I agree! What about the fact that he purchased two tarps and rope?

So, here's the standard language in Texas custody orders (dots only to save space such as referencing specific codes, et al.....but in no way deleting anything that would change the meaning):

"...the duty to inform the other conservator of the children if the conservator resides with for at least thirty days, marries, or intends to marry a person who......is registered as a sex offender......or is currently charged with an offense for which on conviction the person would be required to register.....this information shall be tendered.....not later than the fortieth day after the date the conservator....begins to reside with the person.....notice must include a description of the offense....."

* bold and red is mine simply to bring attention to where I suspect issue is arising on Tonya's side - that she had them living with someone facing a rape charge against a juvenile in Louisiana

What if she didn't know?
What if the charge was for her daughter?
It seems it would be tough to prove someone knew about out of state charges if it wasn't her daughter.

I agree! What about the fact that he purchased two tarps and rope?

Yeah it's not like he was going to use them as shelter because he also bought a 10 man tent. After reading that I felt like something very nefarious was going to happen. Thank goodness he never had that chance.

The only other possible thing I could think of (tarps) was to hide the car but he wouldn't need the ropes for that. Most tarps at Walmart are blue on one side and silver on the other.
We have tarps over two classic cars and I can see them on Google when I look at our property. They are easy to spot.

One may need tarps to cover the tent when camping in the cold weather and rope to tie the tarps down. He was probably calling for hotel rooms or some other non-nefarious purpose.

I don't want to think zebras just because I heard hoof beats.

One may need tarps to cover the tent when camping in the cold weather and rope to tie the tarps down. He was probably calling for hotel rooms or some other non-nefarious purpose.

I don't want to think zebras just because I heard hoof beats.

You are correct. My family tent camps and we always have tarps and ropes. However, I believe his intentions with these girls were anything but innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back