Florida woman falls in love with the game Tetris and plans to marry it

gregjrichards

Reaction score
“Sometimes it just clicks. A woman in Florida has found true love with the game Tetris, and is planning to marry it.

Noorul Mahjabeen Hassan, who prefers to be known as Fractal Tetris Huracan, 20, says she has been in an intimate relationship with the Tetris since 2016. The relationship is very involved, as she explains she spends up to 12 hours a day playing the game on various devices.

Fractal also says enjoys a physical relationship with Tetris objects and sleeps with Tetris hard drives and pillows.

She identifies Tetris as male. 'I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him,' she explains to Metro UK.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...game-Tetris-plans-marry-it.html#ixzz53SS9JN7E

“Sometimes it just clicks. A woman in Florida has found true love with the game Tetris, and is planning to marry it.

Noorul Mahjabeen Hassan, who prefers to be known as Fractal Tetris Huracan, 20, says she has been in an intimate relationship with the Tetris since 2016. The relationship is very involved, as she explains she spends up to 12 hours a day playing the game on various devices.

Fractal also says enjoys a physical relationship with Tetris objects and sleeps with Tetris hard drives and pillows.

She identifies Tetris as male. 'I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him,' she explains to Metro UK.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...game-Tetris-plans-marry-it.html#ixzz53SS9JN7E
What the heck [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

The 1990’s are calling & they want my Tetris back

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member