Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25Thread #26 Thread #27

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

:bump: bumping for our little William.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hillsley is serving a life sentence for murdering his friend and then raping the man's 10-year-old stepdaughter.

Not only are Mr Spedding and Hillsley linked by family but they were arrested by the same detective about a decade apart.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...dering-rapist-court-told-20150614-ghnx8h.html
Bill Spedding's ex-brother-in-law a murdering rapist, court told

When is Spedding next in court? I can’t find it
Is it the Downing Centre?

<modsnip>

Hillsley is serving a life sentence for murdering his friend and then raping the man's 10-year-old stepdaughter.

Not only are Mr Spedding and Hillsley linked by family but they were arrested by the same detective about a decade apart.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...dering-rapist-court-told-20150614-ghnx8h.html
Bill Spedding's ex-brother-in-law a murdering rapist, court told

I still say it was no coincidence Jubelin was assigned to this case.

back again & am so so sad to be here ... Since it means we are still searching for this little man.

I agree with you Wexford, in respect to the no-coincidence, however I struggle with the time taken to nail their suspect.
OMG, are they serious or not...
It looks like the perpretators here are just home & hose, safe & sound! They must be laughing to the rooftops at how they've pulled it off ..

IMO this photo speaks volumes.

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin is standing back, watching and studying Spedding’s every move and Spedding is keeping an eye on Jubelin as if no one else is present. Just them.
142c69c54c3d8621c20d9190ff500529.jpg

IMO this photo speaks volumes.

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin is standing back, watching and studying Spedding&#8217;s every move and Spedding is keeping an eye on Jubelin as if no one else is present. Just them.
142c69c54c3d8621c20d9190ff500529.jpg

I couldn't agree with either of you more.

Things have been pointing at Spedding for a long, long time ... and I am not just talking about the initial MSM focus.

As far as I am concerned, this creep had Means, Motive, and Opportunity.

I also think he has been preying on very young children for a long time, and Jubelin knows it. The children have been so young that el creepo has been getting away with it.

Use the force Jubs.
If anyone can, it’s you and I think he has the perp in his sights.

Off topic, there’s something sexy about Jubs.

EXCLUSIVE: Arrest warrant is issued for the biological father of missing boy William Tyrrell after police 'found him unsteady on his feet with a bag of cash and two stolen credit cards'
By Daniel Piotrowski for Daily Mail Australia
17:12 AEDT 16 Jan 2018, updated 18:35 AEDT 16 Jan 2018

• Arrest warrant for missing boy William Tyrrell's biological father has been issued
  • Brendan William Collins was found by police 'unsteady on his feet' late last year
  • Tuesday's court case related to stolen credit cards and Brendan has been ruled out as a suspect in the William investigation
  • He failed to appear in a Sydney court on Tuesday leading to issuing of a warrant
  • William went missing from his grandmother's house in north of NSW in late-2014
  • Despite one of Australia's biggest manhunts and $1M reward he remains missing
&#8216;A warrant has been issued for the arrest of missing boy William Tyrrell's biological father after he failed to show in court for carrying around stolen credit cards.

Police found Brendan William Collins, 35, 'unsteady on his feet' - walking side to side down a footpath and kicking a wall for no apparent reason - on a street in Sydney's west about 5.30pm on November 17 last year.

Officers asked Collins why he was carrying a clear plastic bag containing two $100 notes and three $50 notes, a police statement of facts said. He claimed he had just withdrawn the money from an ATM.&#8217;

&#8216;The police then searched him and found he was carrying two cards in his wallet that belonged to men named 'Steve' and 'Ejub'.

He also had a NSW police force civilian warrant card with another man's photo on it, the court facts said.

Collins - who is the biological father of William and the half-brother of Five Seconds of Summer rocker Michael Clifford - claimed he found the cards on a road in Westmead but couldn't say exactly where.&#8217;

&#8216;He claimed he had been planning to hand the cards in to police. He also claimed he had a receipt for the money but never produced it for police.

Police later contacted the men who owned the cards and charged Collins for having unlawfully obtained goods in his personal custody.

Collins was meant to appear in front of Magistrate Jennifer Giles on Tuesday.

But he failed to turn up to Parramatta Local Court and was convicted of the crime.&#8217;

&#8216;Magistrate Giles issued a bench warrant to have Collins 'forcibly brought before the court for sentence' and ordered the stolen property be returned to its owners.

Collins had only recently been released from jail on drugs charges last year when he was revealed to be the missing toddler's biological father.&#8217;

Read more at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Tyrrells-biological-father-wanted-arrest.html

I guess he's going on another holiday.....

I guess he's going on another holiday.....

That was probably a given whether he turned up at court or not.

NC&#8217;s words sound hollow at the moment:

&#8216;Heartbroken Natalie Collins, 57, yesterday revealed her son Brendan Collins&#8217; criminal past, drinking problems and rows with William&#8217;s mother Karlie Tyrrell. However, she said their behaviour was not enough to put the little boy who was &#8220;adored&#8221; by his family into care.&#8217;

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...s/news-story/b660b01eaac5d1b98dc2d77a168bcca4

Personally I can't help but feel sad for Brendan Collins & the waste of his life. It's really tough that those who care for him have to be subjected to the pain that his misdemeanours inflict upon them .. His Mum & children deserve better than that IMO.

However in respect of little William's disappearance, we are told that he has been cleared of any involvement, so I don't want to waste time or energy on discussing Brendan.

Personally I can't help but feel sad for Brendan Collins & the waste of his life. It's really tough that those who care for him have to be subjected to the pain that his misdemeanours inflict upon them .. His Mum & children deserve better than that IMO.

However in respect of little William's disappearance, we are told that he has been cleared of any involvement, so I don't want to waste time or energy on discussing Brendan.

It&#8217;s terrible when people don&#8217;t want to put their children&#8217;s needs above their own desires. If I feel sad for anyone, it&#8217;s William.

It&#8217;s terrible when people don&#8217;t want to put their children&#8217;s needs above their own desires. If I feel sad for anyone, it&#8217;s William.

Also feel sorry for his other children. Why can't he get his act together for them. Their mother did.

Also feel sorry for his other children. Why can't he get his act together for them. Their mother did.

True but at least they have the opportunity and potential for a better life. Sadly, I think William does not.

Dammit I can’t get to court for Spedding today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member