FL FL - Chrystal Terry, 40, pregnant, Summerfield, 21 Dec 2017 *GUILTY*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Deputies need your help to find a missing pregnant woman who hasn't been seen since last month.

They're looking for Chrystal Terry of Marion County. She was last seen leaving her home on Southeast 30th Avenue in Summerfield. She was wearing a black tank top, orange and gray yoga pants and white shoes.

Chrystal is 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighs around 126 pounds. She's got blue eyes and blonde hair.

She left her cell phone and purse behind.

Chrystal was 20 weeks pregnant and reportedly has health issues.

bbm

http://www.wtsp.com/mobile/article/...find-missing-pregnant-florida-woman/506275092

04a64c703d0188727ecd6ef752534b9f.jpg

When she went "missing", after having been last seen leaving her home on Southeast 30th Avenue in Summerfield, FL, she left behind her purse and her cell phone. Oh, yeah. We all do this whenever we go anywhere, right? Right.

Since she is 20 weeks (5 months!) pregnant, I assume there was a "significant other" in her life.

Media needs to report some critical details on her "disappearance."

Frankly, I don't buy it.

My opinion only.

When she went "missing", after having been last seen leaving her home on Southeast 30th Avenue in Summerfield, FL, she left behind her purse and her cell phone. Oh, yeah. We all do this whenever we go anywhere, right? Right.

Since she is 20 weeks (5 months!) pregnant, I assume there was a "significant other" in her life.

Media needs to report some critical details on her "disappearance."

Frankly, I don't buy it.

My opinion only.
Hi Alex. I'm curious what about this case has piqued your hinky-meter? I haven't been here all that long, but it seems like it's not all that unusual for MP cases to involve personal items being left behind "out of character", for lack of a better term. Is there something I'm not realizing? Not meaning to sound snarky - interestedly inquiring. Thanks! :)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Hi Alex. I'm curious what about this case has piqued your hinky-meter? I haven't been here all that long, but it seems like it's not all that unusual for MP cases to involve personal items being left behind "out of character", for lack of a better term. Is there something I'm not realizing? Not meaning to sound snarky - interestedly inquiring. Thanks! :)

Pregnant, last seen leaving the home, important items left behind....usually means they've been murdered by their husband or boyfriend.

I don't remember the statistic, but murder is like the second highest cause of death for pregnant women? Something like that.

Pregnant, last seen leaving the home, important items left behind....usually means they've been murdered by their husband or boyfriend.

I don't remember the statistic, but murder is like the second highest cause of death for pregnant women? Something like that.
Oooh I misread, sorry Alex! Yes definitely this is the most likely scenario. I was thinking there was an indication of fraud on the part of the MP, that it was a made-up story or something.

Well, Flute, it is just that the details we are given surrounding her disappearance (not many!) seem to follow a pattern of similar MP cases that begin as "missing by choice/no foul play" and end with foul play suspected, or homicide.

Oooh I misread, sorry Alex! Yes definitely this is the most likely scenario. I was thinking there was an indication of fraud on the part of the MP, that it was a made-up story or something.

I did not make myself very clear! Thanks, Flute.

Agree with you 100%, Ms. Op! You are much better at communicating than I! Thank you.

Well, I just googled her name for some more information from news outlets. It appears there is a lot of buzz, but nothing more. Sadly, I believe she is gone. :cry::cry::cry:

Missing pregnant woman's husband charged in her death

A Marion County man who told police his wife was missing is locked up and charged in connection with her murder.

Investigators told WESH 2's Sanika Dange about the evidence against him.

Investigators said Vincent Terry, 47, reported his wife, Chrystal Terry, missing on Christmas, four days after he claimed she walked out of their house.

But pictures of her lifeless body on his cellphone told a different story, officials said.
bbm

What started as a missing persons report is now a homicide investigation.

Terry initially told officials his wife had snorted drugs and disappeared the night of Dec. 21, leaving behind her purse, wallet and cellphone.

But as investigators combed through their house and electronic devices, the truth began to emerge in traces of blood and deleted photos.

On Dec. 21 at 7:54 p.m., a string of text messages were sent to her friend, including, "will you please come pick me up. 911;" "I need you, it's serious," and "I'll do anything."

Records show Chrystal Terry made 11 outgoing phone calls in four minutes, the last one at 8:59 p.m.

She wasn't heard from again.

More at link along with video-
http://www.wesh.com/article/missing...d-charged-in-connection-to-her-death/19125622
60c994a85f5185ea5ad884703b2797f2.jpg

Poor Chrystal. Rest easy now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Why did killers take pics? They want to remember the crime?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why did killers take pics? They want to remember the crime?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Very disturbing. My heart goes out to her family. I know her mother was quoted in media and I believe Crystal's daughter posted on facebook looking for her mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back