Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eekasaur

Reaction score
Blaze Bernstein was home for the holidays from college, according to his family. He went out on Tuesday, Jan. 2 and was last seen entering Borrego Park in Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest area of Orange County. That was at 11 p.m. and he has not been seen since.

I don't like that Blaze's friend waited in the car while he went into the park to meet someone. This doesn't sound good, IMO. This one is close to home...I'll be following it closely.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

attachment.php

Thread #1

Attachments

• 26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 177
Gosh, he looks so happy in this photo. Hope nothing has happened to him.

Why am I not able to view thread 1? It says I no longer have permission 🙁

Why am I not able to view thread 1? It says I no longer have permission 

They moved it into a private forum so they could clean it up. I'm glad they opened this one for discussion while that happens.

We have very strict rules at Websleuths for a reason.

First, you DO NOT POST A HUGE NAKED BEHIND ON WEBSLEUTHS SUGGESTING IT IS THE MISSING PERSON.

Craig's List IS NOT ALLOWED on Websleuths.

Guess what happens now? What if Blaze is alive? I hope to God he is but now he has to come home to random people on the Internet posting that his butt was on Craig's List looking for casual hookups. How would you like that if this was you or your son?

Let's say by some wild chance it is Blaze. Guess what you do then? YOU TURN IT OVER TO THE POLICE.

You do not post it on Websleuths.

Again, Craig's List is not a mainstream media or law enforcement source. You must get permission from the owner to post anything from Craig's list.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU NEVER POST A PICTURE LIKE THAT ON WEBSLEUTHS

NEVER EVER.

Someone has turned it over to the police and that's where it stands.

Until it is reported that this is indeed Blaze it is not up for discussion.

Yes, I am really upset.

Tricia

They just being WS hustlers. Good old good girls doing great work for us and keeping integrity. Hats off to all my women, men, and gender non specific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, you DO NOT POST A HUGE NAKED BEHIND ON WEBSLEUTHS SUGGESTING IT IS THE MISSING PERSON.

Guess what happens now? What if Blaze is alive? I hope to God he is but now he has to come home to random people on the Internet posting that his butt was on Craig's List looking for casual hookups. How would you like that if this was you or your son?

Let's say by some wild chance it is Blaze. Guess what you do then? YOU TURN IT OVER TO THE POLICE.

Again, Craig's List is not a mainstream media or law enforcement source. You must get permission from the owner to post anything from Craig's list.

NEVER EVER.

Yes, I am really upset.

Tricia
Wow, I stop to cook dinner, and I miss everything!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OMG I totally freaked out. Gone for 30 minutes and come back to poofed thread. So glad this one has opened. Thank you!

NEVER EVER.

Yes, I am really upset.

Tricia

Thank you!!!

In response to a post that has been removed ...

No, it is not appropriate to comment on material that has been removed. Please see Tricia's post upthread.

Thank you to Tricia and the mods for addressing the post that shall not be named, I personally found it objectionable and inappropriate to post that on this forum since it is an open forum.

Now Tricia, go have some hot cocoa and calm down girl. :)

Thread No. 1 isn't dead, it's just closed for repairs. :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member