Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
I doubt the US Customs would let you take children INTO the US with a 'temporary' custody order. Even if the mother has custody, the father has to sign a letter stating that the children can cross borders. IMO

I have a friend who has custody of her children but cannot leave Canada without their fathers permission, as he has visitation rights, etc. IMO

Then theres the whole question about passports for the children. Even infants need their own passports these days and I would imagine you need a letter from the father agreeing to process passports for minors. IMO
Yes, all of this is the impression I got.