564 users online (88 members and 476 guests)  

Websleuths News

Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

General thread for new developments in the case, as requested by others.

Thread #1
    Last edited by sillybilly; 01-09-2018 at 02:13 AM. Reason: added link to Thread #1

Replying to the help to get me to the right tv show.... lol. Thanks yall! I am definitely watching investigation discovery (id) channel. Not regular discovery channel. I will search the other name and see if I can find episode 8. I am signed in to the provider, so everything is unlocked. I wiiiiiilll succeed in this task!!! Tomorrow. Definitely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    Replying to the help to get me to the right tv show.... lol. Thanks yall! I am definitely watching investigation discovery (id) channel. Not regular discovery channel. I will search the other name and see if I can find episode 8. I am signed in to the provider, so everything is unlocked. I wiiiiiilll succeed in this task!!! Tomorrow. Definitely.

If it helps I just found it by searching "people magazine" watching now! Thanks guys had no clue of this show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    If it helps I just found it by searching "people magazine" watching now! Thanks guys had no clue of this show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It does. I was out all day today buying supplies for orders, so tomorrow, I will search that and watch while I make my orders. Is it weird that I'm excited? Lol

Id channel on roku has horrible search. But luckily yall told me what I needed to look for and I went through 140 shows until I found it. Thanks! He is so repulsive. SO repulsive. I have no doubt he killed more. The fact that he told Kala he couldn't believe she didn't know he liked killing people..... who would say that???

I live about 20-25 min from the property he had. I honestly believe he was involved in the bank murders. The description given matches him along with the car that he was driving at that time. He definitely is one sick and twisted individual.