Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments #2

Replying to the help to get me to the right tv show.... lol. Thanks yall! I am definitely watching investigation discovery (id) channel. Not regular discovery channel. I will search the other name and see if I can find episode 8. I am signed in to the provider, so everything is unlocked. I wiiiiiilll succeed in this task!!! :) Tomorrow. Definitely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Replying to the help to get me to the right tv show.... lol. Thanks yall! I am definitely watching investigation discovery (id) channel. Not regular discovery channel. I will search the other name and see if I can find episode 8. I am signed in to the provider, so everything is unlocked. I wiiiiiilll succeed in this task!!! :) Tomorrow. Definitely.

If it helps I just found it by searching "people magazine" watching now! Thanks guys had no clue of this show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it helps I just found it by searching "people magazine" watching now! Thanks guys had no clue of this show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does. I was out all day today buying supplies for orders, so tomorrow, I will search that and watch while I make my orders. Is it weird that I'm excited? Lol

Id channel on roku has horrible search. But luckily yall told me what I needed to look for and I went through 140 shows until I found it. Thanks! He is so repulsive. SO repulsive. I have no doubt he killed more. The fact that he told Kala he couldn't believe she didn't know he liked killing people..... who would say that???

I live about 20-25 min from the property he had. I honestly believe he was involved in the bank murders. The description given matches him along with the car that he was driving at that time. He definitely is one sick and twisted individual.

[h=1]Kohlhepp: Protective custody treatment was unfair[/h]
Despite being housed in protective custody for nearly a year, serial killer Todd Kohlhepp claimed earlier this year he’d been mistreated at the hands of the prison system.

That’s according to a federal lawsuit filed in February against S.C. Department of Corrections officials in which more than two dozen inmates — including Kohlhepp — said they had been mistreated while housed within the protective custody unit at Broad River Correctional Institution in Columbia.
The suit claimed that Kohlhepp’s civil rights, and those of the other prisoners within protective custody, were violated by officials. The suit claimed the inmates had been subject to harassment, discrimination and were denied privileges and mental health treatment.
http://www.goupstate.com/news/20180426/kohlhepp-protective-custody-treatment-was-unfair

Poor baby!!! Mistreatment in housing? No mental health treatment? Yet, holding females in a shipping container as a sex slave and murdering multiple people makes sense in his mind? I can't even with people like this. My touch screen phone actually sounds like a typewriter, I am typing so angrily lol

Despite being housed in protective custody for nearly a year, serial killer Todd Kohlhepp claimed earlier this year he’d been mistreated at the hands of the prison system.

That’s according to a federal lawsuit filed in February against S.C. Department of Corrections officials in which more than two dozen inmates — including Kohlhepp — said they had been mistreated while housed within the protective custody unit at Broad River Correctional Institution in Columbia.
The suit claimed that Kohlhepp’s civil rights, and those of the other prisoners within protective custody, were violated by officials. The suit claimed the inmates had been subject to harassment, discrimination and were denied privileges and mental health treatment.

Blah

Blah

Blah

Poor pitiful murdering monster, he can kill/abduct/rape with no conscience but he cannot take what he deserves.

Blah

Blah

Blah

Here, have a cardboard cookie and paper milk. . .

Where would any monies come from in the lawsuits against TK?

TK was paying a mortgage on the land and stopped paying it when arrested. hat happens to the land now? Goes back to the original people that sold it to TK or does it get sold, mortgage is paid off and profits go to victims?

I saw one lawsuit for 26 million....he is not that rich is he?

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back