John Fernie address

David Rogers

Reaction score
Does anyone know the Furnie’s address at the time of the murder? Thanks.

Did the other Fernie thread disappear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, I removed it because some were suggesting that Mr. Fernie had something to do with the murder of JonBenet.

He did not.

Until we clear John, Patsy, and Burke we can't look at other suspects.

We are not going to clear them because there was no intruder.

Rarely, if ever, do I step in and make these type of bold statements but in this case, with all the BS Lin Wood and the Ramsey spin team has turned out we have to keep it real.

If you want to discuss Mr. Fernie and what his part he played in this case as a friend of the family that is fine. If you can find something in his story where you feel he is not telling the truth point it out.

Please, do not even give one scintilla of a suggestion that he, or anyone in his family, had anything to do with the death of JonBenet.

The fact that the Fernie thread was started by Bluecrab in 2004 is suspect anyway.

I would rather we start fresh than keep going on the old thread.

I'll bring the old thread back and you can use it for reference only. You can post on this new thread. However, if there are posts in the old Fernie thread that violate our rules please alert. I want to get all of that Ramsey spin off the forum and stick to the facts as logical people see them. Not in the wild psychotic break with reality vision Wood and the Ramseys rely on.

It was mentioned the Furnie’s lived 23 minutes away. I’d like to verify this. If so then the timeline is wrong. The 911 call time is verifiable. For Mr Fernie to arrive when he did he had to have left earlier and the call to him was earlier then the 911 call or he had a mobile phone and was not home but closer to the Ramseys when he got the call.

It was mentioned the Furnie’s lived 23 minutes away. I’d like to verify this. If so then the timeline is wrong. The 911 call time is verifiable. For Mr Fernie to arrive when he did he had to have left earlier and the call to him was earlier then the 911 call or he had a mobile phone and was not home but closer to the Ramseys when he got the call.

The Fernie’s lived 3.6 miles away. The area between them was mostly residential. I believe he could have made the trip in about 12 minutes. But, that’s if he jumped in his car in his pajamas and threw on a coat. He was fully dressed when he arrived.

I'll put my detailed morning guessing here too:

both parents goes to the basement to search for JBR,

JR checked train room: "I'll check outside"

He saw the RN called for JonniB and checked traces on the ground.

Looked at the RN for a moment and goes up to call for help and to JAR for information about his suitcase. (cell phone)

Patsy saw the body, checked it, goes up and saw the RN -> called 911.

911 hang "I called Fernie for help" -> Patsy called all friends and a priest.

It is just an idea. I do not have any direct contact with Ramseys or their lawyers. Keep it in mind.

[edit] for your information -> you can safely assume that the killer asked me for help with the same probability as Ramseys.

The Fernie’s lived 3.6 miles away. The area between them was mostly residential. I believe he could have made the trip in about 12 minutes. But, that’s if he jumped in his car in his pajamas and threw on a coat. He was fully dressed when he arrived.

You have him driving 30 mph? (distance = speed x time)

ETA: Wait... Something I just thought of... Wasn't Patsy heard saying "We need 'em, Hon[ey]" just prior to the 911 operator answering? If she did, what if the 'em [them] referred to the Whites and the Fernies?

ETA: Wait... Something I just thought of... Wasn't Patsy heard saying "We need 'em, Hon[ey]" just prior to the 911 operator answering? If she did, what if the 'em [them] referred to the Whites and the Fernies?

Teacher, not only do you school me in grammar but, also in math. Nevermind, it was 7°F, the roads were covered with a light dusting of snow, and he was more than likely awakened from his bed with his pajamas on. So, I guess not only did the fifty-something JF have eagle eyes to read the note through the door, even though there was a giant Christmas wreath covering the South Patio Door, but I guess he’s also Superman.

56a65162d6b5b84e674297c0c1529624.jpg

I’m also stating that, I don’t believe JF or BF had anything to do with the murder of JB.

Due to my visit a few years ago, the speed limit on almost all of the roads, streets, and avenues was 25mph and many times 20mph due to:

A) Baseline has a bicycle lane as does Table Mesa. Where there isn't a bicycle lane, cyclists may use an entire lane.
B) Many roads have twists and turns
C) Residential Streets

SS from Google Earth
Showing Baseline and the 25mph Speed Limit Sign just past 15th Street approaching 16th Street
Screenshot (174).jpg

They didn't do a very good job at keeping timelines. We know when the call was placed. We know when Officer French arrived (but not to the minute and different sources report different times). The rest wasn't written down when it happened so the actual timeline was a guess. To rely on accurate times when a lot of this came from memory is a mistake. The Whites may have taken more time to arrive and John Fernie may have been out the door without a shower. Barbara may have stayed home a little longer to check on their kids and their guests. The Whites may have taken a quick shower and checked on their kids--make sure your house isn't on fire before rushing to your neighbors.

The Whites also didn't have all the facts after the phone call. They may have thought it was just a 6 year old running away from home. You know how those thing usually turn-out. They could have expected this to turn out differently so it wasn't a 4 alarm fire.

John Fernie thought John may have had a heart attack--he was in a definite hurry.

I agree that the timeline doesn't work, but it can simply be that we don't have accurate data. And we don't have all the information.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RealAce
Back