500 users online (79 members and 421 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Setina, 1, & Ren Weddles, 1, Stockton, 4 Jan 2018

Stockton Police are searching for missing 1-year-old twins after a family was reported missing Jan. 4.

Parents Aaron Ivan Weddles and Princess Dara Canez Walker were found Tuesday, but twins Setina Weddles (female) and Ren Weddles (male) are both unaccounted for.

Photos of the children were not provided but they were described as Black and Cambodian.

Anyone with information about the missing twins is asked to contact the Stockton Police Department.

http://fox40.com/2018/01/10/stockton...missing-twins/

No photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go.....

Police say the twinsí parents have not been cooperative. Both have been booked into jail on child endangerment charges.

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    Here we go.....

Police say the twins’ parents have not been cooperative. Both have been booked into jail on child endangerment charges.

Oh no .

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    Oh no .
    That sums it up. Ugh.

Some interesting comments.

https://www.facebook.com/stocktonpol...36453576450561

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

So she had twin girls as well??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dyannaON View Post
    So she had twin girls as well??!!!

That photo was dated 12/6/15, so wouldn't be the twins who are currently missing. One of those babies in the photo is much bigger than the other?

Hoping the parents fear the twins will be removed from their custody, therefore won't tell LE. That the babies are safe and sound somewhere!!!

ETA- I didn't realize three other children were in the car, and taken into CPS custody. God I hope the twins are found safe.
    Last edited by Knox; 01-11-2018 at 12:06 AM.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    That photo was dated 12/6/15, so wouldn't be the twins who are currently missing. One of those babies in the photo is much bigger than the other?

Hoping the parents fear the twins will be removed from their custody, therefore won't tell LE. That the babies are safe and sound somewhere!!!

ETA- I didn't realize three other children were in the car, and taken into CPS custody. God I hope the twins are found safe.
    I believe the twins are 20 months old.

No! I can't let my brain go where it's trying to take me (sold, or killed).

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Photo of vehicle: http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/...twins-vehicle/

ó Police have released photos of the vehicle a family was found in as they continue to search for missing twin infants.

Aaron Weddles and Princess Walker were reported missing along with their family on Jan. 4. Officers located the couple and three juvenile children in a car Tuesday.

Still missing are two 20-month-old children, a boy Ren and a girl Sentina.

http://www.kcra.com/article/stockton-police-search-for-missing-1-year-old-twins/15054475
    Family of 7 disappeared for five days, then On Tuesday morning, officers found the parents – 41-year-old Aaron Ivan Weddles and 32-year-old Princess Dara Canez Walker – and three children in a white 2002 Suzuki XL7 on Trinity Parkway in north Stockton.

A fourth child was found inside a nearby home in Stockton at about the same time, and that child was handed over to Child Protective Services, police spokesman Joe Silva said.

The twins were not with the family. The parents were uncooperative with investigators about the twins' whereabouts and where the family has been for the past five days. Police Chief Eric Jones said they were not forthcoming with officers.

"They are giving such conflicting statements that’s caused us enough concern, to be very concerned, for (the toddlers') welfare," he said.
    Investigators are having trouble finding recent photos of the twins, Jones said. Once photos are found, they will be released to the public.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Stockton Police are searching for missing 1-year-old twins after a family was reported missing Jan. 4.

Parents Aaron Ivan Weddles and Princess Dara Canez Walker were found Tuesday, but twins Setina Weddles (female) and Ren Weddles (male) are both unaccounted for.

Photos of the children were not provided but they were described as Black and Cambodian.

Anyone with information about the missing twins is asked to contact the Stockton Police Department.

No photos.
    More from this link:
    "Princess. I shook her hand when she walked off," said Laura Salazar.

That's when security guard Laura Salazar said she saw both parents in their white Suzuki.

She says she had a bizarre interaction with them at a Stockton In-N-Out two days after they were reported missing.

"Like he was trying to hide his face. Like, paranoid, she was saying people are evil, and people do evil things," Salazar said.

She says Princess told her she had been living in her car, that her boyfriend was mad at her and made her go eat outside.

"When I walked to the car to see if everything was OK, I didnít see no kids,Ē Salazar said.

She says if she had seen kids in the car, she would have called police immediately.

Iím sorry if this sounds cold but Iím racking my brain on why they would kill two babies? Neglect?
    I think they sold the babies. But idk. If there is mental illness at play here and they thought the twins were possessed? All my own speculation. I just donít know what to think but nonetheless itís not good.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast