CA CA - Setina, 1, & Ren Weddles, 1, Stockton, 4 Jan 2018 *GUILTY*

Dalagali

Reaction score
Stockton Police are searching for missing 1-year-old twins after a family was reported missing Jan. 4.

Parents Aaron Ivan Weddles and Princess Dara Canez Walker were found Tuesday, but twins Setina Weddles (female) and Ren Weddles (male) are both unaccounted for.

Photos of the children were not provided but they were described as Black and Cambodian.

Anyone with information about the missing twins is asked to contact the Stockton Police Department.

http://fox40.com/2018/01/10/stockton-police-searching-for-missing-twins/

No photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she had twin girls as well??!!!

So she had twin girls as well??!!!

That photo was dated 12/6/15, so wouldn't be the twins who are currently missing. One of those babies in the photo is much bigger than the other?

Hoping the parents fear the twins will be removed from their custody, therefore won't tell LE. That the babies are safe and sound somewhere!!!

ETA- I didn't realize three other children were in the car, and taken into CPS custody. God I hope the twins are found safe.

That photo was dated 12/6/15, so wouldn't be the twins who are currently missing. One of those babies in the photo is much bigger than the other?

Hoping the parents fear the twins will be removed from their custody, therefore won't tell LE. That the babies are safe and sound somewhere!!!

ETA- I didn't realize three other children were in the car, and taken into CPS custody. God I hope the twins are found safe.

I believe the twins are 20 months old.

No! I can't let my brain go where it's trying to take me (sold, or killed). :(

Photo of vehicle: http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/01/11/stockton-missing-twins-vehicle/

— Police have released photos of the vehicle a family was found in as they continue to search for missing twin infants.

Aaron Weddles and Princess Walker were reported missing along with their family on Jan. 4. Officers located the couple and three juvenile children in a car Tuesday.

Still missing are two 20-month-old children, a boy Ren and a girl Sentina.

http://www.kcra.com/article/stockton-police-search-for-missing-1-year-old-twins/15054475
Family of 7 disappeared for five days, then On Tuesday morning, officers found the parents – 41-year-old Aaron Ivan Weddles and 32-year-old Princess Dara Canez Walker – and three children in a white 2002 Suzuki XL7 on Trinity Parkway in north Stockton.

A fourth child was found inside a nearby home in Stockton at about the same time, and that child was handed over to Child Protective Services, police spokesman Joe Silva said.

The twins were not with the family. The parents were uncooperative with investigators about the twins' whereabouts and where the family has been for the past five days. Police Chief Eric Jones said they were not forthcoming with officers.

"They are giving such conflicting statements that’s caused us enough concern, to be very concerned, for (the toddlers') welfare," he said.
Investigators are having trouble finding recent photos of the twins, Jones said. Once photos are found, they will be released to the public.
attachment.php

Attachments

• parents.png
    parents.png
    569 KB · Views: 645
Stockton Police are searching for missing 1-year-old twins after a family was reported missing Jan. 4.

Parents Aaron Ivan Weddles and Princess Dara Canez Walker were found Tuesday, but twins Setina Weddles (female) and Ren Weddles (male) are both unaccounted for.

Photos of the children were not provided but they were described as Black and Cambodian.

Anyone with information about the missing twins is asked to contact the Stockton Police Department.

http://fox40.com/2018/01/10/stockton-police-searching-for-missing-twins/

No photos.
More from this link:
"Princess. I shook her hand when she walked off," said Laura Salazar.

That's when security guard Laura Salazar said she saw both parents in their white Suzuki.

She says she had a bizarre interaction with them at a Stockton In-N-Out two days after they were reported missing.

"Like he was trying to hide his face. Like, paranoid, she was saying people are evil, and people do evil things," Salazar said.

She says Princess told her she had been living in her car, that her boyfriend was mad at her and made her go eat outside.

"When I walked to the car to see if everything was OK, I didn’t see no kids,” Salazar said.

She says if she had seen kids in the car, she would have called police immediately.

I’m sorry if this sounds cold but I’m racking my brain on why they would kill two babies? Neglect?
I think they sold the babies. But idk. If there is mental illness at play here and they thought the twins were possessed? All my own speculation. I just don’t know what to think but nonetheless it’s not good.

There are no pictures. I think they've been gone a while now.

I’m sorry if this sounds cold but I’m racking my brain on why they would kill two babies? Neglect?
I think they sold the babies. But idk. If there is mental illness at play here and they thought the twins were possessed? All my own speculation. I just don’t know what to think but nonetheless it’s not good.

Can anyone name a single confirmed instance of a child being reported missing who turned out to have been sold? Just jumping off your post, Dyanna, not trying to single you out. But if I were in jail and “all” I’d done was sell my kid (relative to murder/neglect), I’d sing like a bird in 5 mins.

Also, they keep saying the family was found in the vehicle, any idea what condition they were found in?

https://www.facebook.com/stocktonpolicedepartment/posts/1536453576450561

From the Stockton Police Department site

Officers located the following family that were reported missing on January 4, 2018, inside the vehicle:

Aaron Weddles, 41, (now in custody at San Joaquin County Jail)

Princess Dara Canez Walker, 32, (now in custody at San Joaquin County Jail)

A 4 year old girl (now in protective custody)

(2) – 2 year old girls, twins (now in protective custody)

Investigators are still actively looking for the two missing 20 month old toddlers, Ren (boy) and Setina (girl) We still have no photographs of Ren and Setina.

Is it just me or does the math seem impossible? They have a set of two year old girl twins - based on picture posted on FB and police reporting them as 2 years old - they probably were born in November or December of 2015. The couple is also reported as having 20 month old twins - one boy and one girl. If she became pregnant again IMMEDIATELY after having the twins in November or December 2015, she would have given birth around August 2016. That set of twins would only be about 16 to 17 months old. Of course I guess they could have been born early....but 3 or 4 months early? Typically kids born that early have health issues for several years after birth.

I can't help but question the reported ages....

Can anyone name a single confirmed instance of a child being reported missing who turned out to have been sold? Just jumping off your post, Dyanna, not trying to single you out. But if I were in jail and “all” I’d done was sell my kid (relative to murder/neglect), I’d sing like a bird in 5 mins.

100% agree with you. I just can't fathom harming two babies. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member