CA - Karen Garcia Romero, 21, Colusa, 8 Jan 2018 *ARREST*

KooshBall

Reaction score
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...7db6206&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=social

A Williams woman died in a fatal collision in Woodland on Sunday. Now, her older sister Karen Garcia is missing.

The 21-year-old was last seen leaving her Colusa apartment on Monday. Her sister received a text saying: “Hey I’m at Roseville and Vacaville today, I have to run some errands. I’ll be back late tonight okay.” That was at 5:10pm on Monday and no one has heard from her since.

More from the article:
Quintero (Karen's friend) sent Karen a text Monday at 3:51 p.m.
“I’m in Yuba City, you need anything?” she wrote.

Karen responded saying: “No. I’m in Roseville. Needed some busy time. Yeah, I needed some time to myself.”

Early Sunday morning, Karen’s sister Jessica Garcia died along with four others in a fiery collision on I-5 in Woodland.

“Ever since that, her head has been, kind of, everywhere,” Quintero said.

Salvador Garcia lives with Karen in Colusa and the two share a child: 2-year-old Avianna.

“She got in her car and she took off,” Garcia recounted. “Just in a rush to get out.”

But Karen had left her purse, wallet, and I.D at Quintero’s apartment.

They have issued a bill for her car and her phone pinged by Mervyns in Marysville where 7 of her friends searched until it became too dark.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...7db6206&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=social

A Williams woman died in a fatal collision in Woodland on Sunday. Now, her older sister Karen Garcia is missing.

The 21-year-old was last seen leaving her Colusa apartment on Monday. Her sister received a text saying: “Hey I’m at Roseville and Vacaville today, I have to run some errands. I’ll be back late tonight okay.” That was at 5:10pm on Monday and no one has heard from her since.
Stills from the video:
attachment.php

Also:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Vacavillecrimealertcommunityinfo/
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• karen 2.PNG
    karen 2.PNG
    363.9 KB · Views: 381
  • karen 5.jpg
    karen 5.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 370
  • karen 3.jpg
    karen 3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 372
  • karen 4.jpg
    karen 4.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 368
I can't help but to notice some of the similarities to the Aly Yeoman case. I hope and pray this has a different outcome. They pinged her phone in Marysville but can't find her. I hope she just needs time alone and that these 2 cases are completely unrelated. My heart goes out to the families of these beautiful girls.

Thank you Gig Tu for adding the pics. I don't know how to do that sort of thing.

I'm afraid she may have gone off and harmed herself. Having her sister die in such a dramatic and tragic way could have sent her over the edge. For the sake of her family who have already lost one daughter, and for Karen's own child, I hope she is just hiding out and will return soon. Without her purse I don't know how long she could get by without someone helping her though.

Thank you Gig Tu for adding the pics. I don't know how to do that sort of thing.

I'm afraid she may have gone off and harmed herself. Having her sister die in such a dramatic and tragic way could have sent her over the edge. For the sake of her family who have already lost one daughter, and for Karen's own child, I hope she is just hiding out and will return soon. Without her purse I don't know how long she could get by without someone helping her though.

My 30,000' totally SWAG view says that no way would she voluntarily disappear at a time her family needs her, and needs to be together, so much. IMO someone abducted her or she had a car accident yet to be found. My heart goes out to this family.

Why would she be out shopping without her purse that contained her drivers license, cash, and bank card? I think the fact that those things were left behind is why I am leaning toward self harm or she drove off not in her right mind from grief and crashed somewhere.

My 30,000' totally SWAG view says that no way would she voluntarily disappear at a time her family needs her, and needs to be together, so much. IMO someone abducted her or she had a car accident yet to be found. My heart goes out to this family.
I'm sure she wouldn't want her parents to lose another daughter but we don't know her state of mind. She might not have been thinking that at the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm sure she wouldn't want her parents to lose another daughter but we don't know her state of mind. She might not have been thinking that at the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

:welcome:

The car was found in Woodland which is where her sister died :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member