Gov of Missouri strange affairs

Based on the article it appears he has been using his current post as a launching pad for a Presidential run.
I wonder if its dawned on him yet that it's not going to happen now.

Sounds minor compared to the behavior of so many other elected officials and entertainers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I grew up there and still have family in the area. The local news media have much more detailed news reports on this. Yes he did take a photo of the woman when she was blindfolded and told her he would use it to blackmail her if she caused him trouble.

Greens either owns or Vista a home in the gated community outside STL where a family member of mine lives. My family member was helping take down a some stuff from a community event and asked a guy standing nearby to help him move a table. He realized it was Grietens, who helped him. He was with another woman, not his wife. Said she was very beautiful and they behaved like they were a couple. My relative thought it was Grietens wife until he saw photos of the wife in the news media and realized it wasn't her. The other woman was a beautiful, glamorous
Asian American woman.

Circuit Judge Rex Burlison set on Wednesday a May 14 trial date for Gov. Eric Greitens’ invasion of privacy trial despite pleas from St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner for a November trial.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2f54d0c6-9dca-5513-b0bc-0a858484f7c1.html

The investigation began in January after allegations that Greitens took a picture of the woman nude or partially nude without her consent, then threatened to release it if she mentioned his name. Greitens has denied blackmailing the woman. His attorney has denied that a photo was taken. Greitens subsequently has refused to answer questions about it.

The scandal has prompted calls for Greitens’ resignation, as well as an investigation by legislators.

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens faces trial May 14 on a felony charge of invasion of privacy. He’s accused of taking a picture of his partially nude lover without her consent in 2015. Greitens has admitted having an affair with the woman, at the time his hairdresser, and he has refused to say whether he took a photo of her. His attorneys say that he is innocent of any crime and that whatever happened between Greitens and the woman was consensual.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_5325efb4-c5c5-544f-a6df-210afd1d0123.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back