CANADA Canada - Denzil Barker, 42, visually impaired, Toronto, 31 Dec 2017

dotr

Reaction score
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/40066

cache.php

Case #: 2017-3067274

The Toronto Police Service requests assistance locating a missing man.

Denzil Barker, 42, was last seen on Sunday, December 31, 2017, at 4 p.m., in the Main Street and Danforth Avenue area.

He is described as 6'3", 181 lbs., short curly black hair, black beard. He was last seen wearing a black coat, blue jeans, brown boots, grey hat. He is visually impaired.

I haven't seen any updates on Denzil.
I've met him on a number of occasions. I can't remember if he has asperger's or autism. He would talk about cartoon voices he would do as employment, but it wasn't clear if he was telling the truth, or that was some kind of fantasy. During the time I knew him (since about 2013) he did go missing once, but then later it turned out he just wasn't answering his phone and was staying at a friend's place. I think that was about a week and a half or two week period. That was the last time I heard about him, and I think that was in 2016. His photo here makes him look different. He didn't have a beard and had thick glasses when I knew him.
I hope he's just living somewhere under the radar and hasn't gotten himself into trouble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back