Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

eekasaur

Reaction score
Blaze Bernstein was home for the holidays from college, according to his family. He went out on Tuesday, Jan. 2 and was last seen entering Borrego Park in Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest area of Orange County. That was at 11 p.m. and he has not been seen since.

I don't like that Blaze's friend waited in the car while he went into the park to meet someone. This doesn't sound good, IMO. This one is close to home...I'll be following it closely.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

attachment.php

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Attachments

• 26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 305
This thread is dedicated to discussion of the disappearance and homicide of Blaze Bernstein.

No rudeness, bickering or personalizing. Stick to discussing this case, not racism, slavery, the Confederate flag, hairstyles, left/right, north/south, politics, etc.

Follow The Rules and you'll be okay :)

Look up “nerfing” in the urban dictionary.
Perhaps the suspect just told us what we have been wanting to know?

Amateur speculation and opinion only

Can you explain this a bit more? Also I missed the original mention of Nerf, the suspect said it?

Look up “nerfing” in the urban dictionary.
Perhaps the suspect just told us what we have been wanting to know?

Amateur speculation and opinion only
"nerfing" in the gaming sense means that the power or ability to damage is lessened or weakened. For example, if left say there is a character that was recently "nerfed" by the game developers it's power or ability to damage in the game was lessened. This is done to make the more fair and balanced.

I don't see a correlation with "Nerf Games"

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

479cfeb98592a4baa44d0ed56114d24d.jpg
adde491f7bc998a02e93c51dbca41daa.jpg

Such a contrast from his high school photo. Looks like he has wounds on his face. Or could they be from heavy drugs? . To me the mug shot looks like a meth head. But I'm not an expert on that. Anyone know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"nerfing" in the gaming sense means that the power or ability to damage is lessened or weakened. For example, if left say there is a character that was recently "nerfed" by the game developers it's power or ability to damage in the game was lessened. This is done to make the more fair and balanced.

I don't see a correlation with "Nerf Games"

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The term also applies (according to urban dictionary) in physical encounters.
I’m trying to keep this G rated...

I only see a few definitions of it applying to real life - some sex oriented ones (some of which could apply?) and one which is probably facetious about being killed during a nerf gun fight.

I’m trying to keep this G rated...

Oh I see, its not the computer-game reference, its a sexual reference. So its a lesser known meaning of Nerfing. "Nerf Games" was the specific terminology.

When and where did he say this? In what context? I understand you dont want to quote urban dictionary if it is lewd.

I haven seen a picture of what Sam's hair color was before he dyed it. Does someone have a link where I can see it?

Do you think he was going to bolt? Like Scott Peterson did, after dyeing his hair?

I was thinking about that case of the kid, Kelly I think the last name was who was brought up on rape charges and he went to the Netherlands or someplace and lived his life, with his rich parents sending him money for his lifestyle and even visited him a few times. The Woodward's no doubt have money.

Can you explain this a bit more? Also I missed the original mention of Nerf, the suspect said it?

I believe he said this was his occupation when asked by LE.

I brought this over from the other thread. This is from the OC sheriffs website inmate information.

Shows his next court date 1/17/2018 at Cental Jail Court which is located inside the men's central jail. It's a small area with a few chairs and a monitor so he might be arraigned by video.

He is housed in IRC as of now which is the Intake Release Center.

There are a considerable amount of beds 800 for long term housing. I know someone who was housed in IRC for two years. Houses a lot of medical inmates, mental illness or that take meds along with others.

ab41d62101b95e9421c61d7c67631371.jpg

I only see a few definitions of it applying to real life - some sex oriented ones (some of which could apply?) and one which is probably facetious about being killed during a nerf gun fight.

Yes, I was referring to the sexually oriented definition, which could potentially validate the motive of sexual attack. Amateur speculation and opinion.

Oh I see, its not the computer-game reference, its a sexual reference. So its a lesser known meaning of Nerfing. "Nerf Games" was the specific terminology.

When and where did he say this? In what context? I understand you dont want to quote urban dictionary if it is lewd.

It was listed in his booking info as his occupation. That apparently is what he told them upon being booked.

I brought this over from the other thread. This is from the OC sheriffs website inmate information.

Shows his next court date 1/17/2018 at Cental Jail Court which is located inside the men's central jail. It's a small area with a few chairs and a monitor so he might be arraigned by video.

He is housed in IRC as of now which is the Intake Release Center.

There are a considerable amount of beds 800 for long term housing. I know someone who was housed in IRC for two years. Houses a lot of medical inmates, mental illness or that take meds along with others.

http://www.ocsd.org/divisions/custody/irc
5a7239032c5296729fa4856657419d70.jpg
Sounds like fun she says sarcastically.

It's probably been said, but does SW live with his parents?

I haven seen a picture of what Sam's hair color was before he dyed it. Does someone have a link where I can see it?

Do you think he was going to bolt? Like Scott Peterson did, after dyeing his hair?

I was thinking about that case of the kid, Kelly I think the last name was who was brought up on rape charges and he went to the Netherlands or someplace and lived his life, with his rich parents sending him money for his lifestyle and even visited him a few times. The Woodward's no doubt have money.

I absolutely do

This makes me suspect he has mental illness and/or was starting to taunt investigators. Drug addiction seems possible too, from the photos of him, contrasting between highschool and the mugshot. He looks so different... this is so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo