789 users online (213 members and 576 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...magazines.html
    Our favourite Sheriff gives interview incl in article
    ..or so it appears.. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alireba View Post
    Is thread #9 closed? Perhaps the thread was updating as I viewed.
    Very curious that MD closed her Facebook account at 2:46 am and SP was disclosed as shooter at about 3:30 am. MD was in the Philippines and the effect of the time difference is unclear.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...egas-shooting/
    She knew

Video

https://twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/sta...79943179186176

Craig Fiegener‏Verified account
    @CraigNews3LV

Stephen Paddock had at least 7 cell phones/mobile devices. Seems like a lot for a “lone wolf,” as described by cops. Media hearing to unseal search warrants— next week. #LasVegasShooting.

Central Park Apartments
    WebsiteDirections
    16 Google reviews
    Apartment building in Mesquite, Texas
    Address: 4804 Via Ventura, Mesquite, TX 75150

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ce...5!4d-96.601176

Paddock listed three residences in Mesquite, all in the same vicinity — 317 Keswick Lane, 105 Clear Lake Lane and 4804 Via Ventura, where he’s listed as the owner and manager of the Mesquite Central Park Apartments. The address in Grand Prairie is the same as the one listed in Mesquite at Keswick Lane.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...#storylink=cpy

We do not have the complete text to himself emails.. but I'm just playing around with the text we have, on the assumption, as Cool J and Reuters refer that there was possibly a third party.

So I am assuming the text contained some kind of a code....... (I dont really want to either instigate a headfk or become a victim of someone else's because it is likely a game.. Recall he managed to conceal entire bodies of electronic info and a phone remains unopened.. it seems a bit juvenile an exercise but maybe)

Paddock’s email account, centralpark1@live.com, identified by authorities as “Target Account 1,” sent a message to an account identified as centralpark4804@gmail.com, another email address linked to the shooter, stating: “try an ar before u buy we have huge selection located in the las vegas area.”

Later that same day, the first account received a message stating: “we have a wide variety of optics and ammunition to try.”
    Another email sent to centralpark4804@gmail.com from Paddock on the same day stated: “for a thrill try out bumpfire ar’s with a 100 round magazine.”

Okay, I do think it's likely it is one of his headgames, but there were 100lbs explosives found in his car after the massacre..

Is there anything else in the short text that could be interpreted in light of attack?

Also should say that Isis and Al q use encrypted messaging systems so it is unlike their modus operandi at any level.
    text above is from https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...egas-shooting/

longer version of still incomplete affidavits here
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3690...een&from_embed
    ..or so it appears.. ...

i cannot figure why MD found it necessary to use so many aliases as listed on warrant/affidavits?
    Nor can I figure why he had access to one of her email a/cs..
    ..or so it appears.. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Yes, I hope to do it sometime tomorrow.

If I can embed the interviews in this thread I will. I'm new at this recording podcasts and interview so I'm not sure what can and cannot be done.

Tricia

Another option: You can always upload to YouTube and post a link! :-)

Neither the LVMPD or the FBI have explained the locked door in Stephen Paddock’s suite

They haven’t said much of anything, the FBI that is. Less than 12 hours after the worst mass shooting in American history, the FBI did say that Stephen Paddock was not connected to any group.

Other than that, the Bureau hasn’t commented on anything else except telling us a few weeks ago that the psychics at the FBI are predicting that the FBI report on the massacre will be completed around October 1 of this year. You must love those psychics. Wish I had them by my side when I was conducting investigations, at least I would have known when my work was going to be completed and my investigative report was ready to be released.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, on the other hand, was the other side of the coin.

The two top cops running the department, Clark County Sheriff, Joe Lombardo and his second banana, Undersheriff Kevin McMahill had no problem running their mouths to the press. Often though, what they spewed out were lies, misleading, convoluted and contradictory statements.

Fear not, they would often justify their incompetence by saying that the information they were giving the public many times was unverified as if that was just fine. Well, it wasn’t. I would have rather heard them say no comment, it’s a pending criminal investigation, that would have been more professional.

Sheriff says he expects to deliver update on Las Vegas shooting soon

Updated January 13, 2018 - 3:57 pm

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Saturday that he expects to have a news conference “probably in a week” to discuss the state of the investigation into the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip. However, he added that he does not expect the update to include a “keystone piece” on gunman Stephen Paddock’s motive.

“The frustrating thing for me as head of the law enforcement has been the ‘keyboard bandits,’ you know, the guys who sit on their couches at their home and Monday morning quarterback everything you do.”

I was at Criss Angel Show last Wednesday. Incredibly moving tribute at the end to all victims of recent fire, hurricane and of course this horrific massacre.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    All my relationships are based on mutual respect skewed in my favor (LOL)
    #finddani

Quote Originally Posted by kdg411 View Post
    Sheriff says he expects to deliver update on Las Vegas shooting soon

Updated January 13, 2018 - 3:57 pm

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Saturday that he expects to have a news conference “probably in a week” to discuss the state of the investigation into the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Strip. However, he added that he does not expect the update to include a “keystone piece” on gunman Stephen Paddock’s motive.

“The frustrating thing for me as head of the law enforcement has been the ‘keyboard bandits,’ you know, the guys who sit on their couches at their home and Monday morning quarterback everything you do.”
    He's got to be joking right?
    THAT has been the frustrating thing for him?
    Seriously?!

What about the 58 PEOPLE you were unable to save?
    Or the 500+ injuries that you were unable to prevent?
    Or the untold number of PTSD and anxiety cases, thanks to a visit to your city?

What about the lack of an explanation for WHY this happened?
    The possibility that there is another person involved still loose out there?
    I would be losing sleep at night over ALL of these things.

Despite all those things, the frustrating thing for him is armchair detectives?
    People who question the job you are doing? YOU ARE AN ELECTED OFFICIAL!
    They have every right to question the job you are doing, it comes with the job.

I have not even once said anything negative about this Sheriff.
    I have given him the benefit of the doubt because I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
    However, THAT was an absurd statement to make on so many levels.
    It really pisses me off. (If that wasn't already obvious.)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    That is a method folks in organized crime use to hide their identity. Multiple people have access to the same accounts so that they can communicate without authorities knowing who is using the account even if a warrant is obtained.
    That had not even occurred to me actually. Interesting.
    So wouldn't they be able to tell that there were people logging in from all over?
    For example if I log into my gmail account from another location it notifies me.
    Wouldn't there be a record of that, which when cross checked with his travel could prove if others had access to the account? Especially if access was from outside the country.

Quote Originally Posted by kittythehare View Post

THIS!!! same source.. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/14...data-show.html

The girlfriend of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock deleted her Facebook account less than an hour before police released Paddock’s name, according to reports.
    and

The documents suggest Danley acted quickly after the shooting to conceal her relationship with Paddock, the New York Post reported.
    strange
    The documents show that Danley’s Facebook account was set to private at 12:30 a.m. Oct. 2 – about two-and-a-half hours after the rampage began – and was deleted at 2:46 a.m., less than an hour before authorities released Paddock’s name to the public at 3:30 a.m., the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
    I can understand the deletion, because the authorities would have surely talked to her by then. The going private I'm struggling with unless it was just a HUGE coincidence.

I might call and check on my significant other upon hearing of the shooting. It would NEVER occur to me that he was the shooter (though, he has no guns.)

I wonder if she was woken up by a phone call from law enforcement and then saw a text from him? Maybe he sent her a farewell text that we just haven't heard about?

I'm trying really hard to find innocent explanations for her behavior. I don't want her to be crucified just because he's dead and unable to be. I'm starting to wonder though.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    He's got to be joking right?
    THAT has been the frustrating thing for him?
    Seriously?!

What about the 58 PEOPLE you were unable to save?
    Or the 500+ injuries that you were unable to prevent?
    Or the untold number of PTSD and anxiety cases, thanks to a visit to your city?

What about the lack of an explanation for WHY this happened?
    The possibility that there is another person involved still loose out there?
    I would be losing sleep at night over ALL of these things.

Despite all those things, the frustrating thing for him is armchair detectives?
    People who question the job you are doing? YOU ARE AN ELECTED OFFICIAL!
    They have every right to question the job you are doing, it comes with the job.

I have not even once said anything negative about this Sheriff.
    I have given him the benefit of the doubt because I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
    However, THAT was an absurd statement to make on so many levels.
    It really pisses me off. (If that wasn't already obvious.)

That had not even occurred to me actually. Interesting.
    So wouldn't they be able to tell that there were people logging in from all over?
    For example if I log into my gmail account from another location it notifies me.
    Wouldn't there be a record of that, which when cross checked with his travel could prove if others had access to the account? Especially if access was from outside the country.

I can understand the deletion, because the authorities would have surely talked to her by then. The going private I'm struggling with unless it was just a HUGE coincidence.

I might call and check on my significant other upon hearing of the shooting. It would NEVER occur to me that he was the shooter (though, he has no guns.)

I wonder if she was woken up by a phone call from law enforcement and then saw a text from him? Maybe he sent her a farewell text that we just haven't heard about?

I'm trying really hard to find innocent explanations for her behavior. I don't want her to be crucified just because he's dead and unable to be. I'm starting to wonder though.
    If this was the case, they would not have been concerned she deleted her FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    She knew
    I think she knew

from Doug Poppa
    http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/fbi....7eBzwk3r.uxfs

MD helped load.. this makes me wonder whether he had carried pre-loaded weapons to the hotel???
    What did she think she was doing when/if she helped him load so many weapons??

What possible excuse could she have for that?
    Why would he have needed someone to assist him load at any point at all??
    Even for target practice?
    There was nothing wrong with his hands as far as we know that gloves would not have protected.
    Last edited by kittythehare; 01-14-2018 at 03:17 PM. Reason: added my own thoughts
    ..or so it appears.. ...

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast