Found Deceased MO - Nathan Jatcko, 31, St Louis, 12 Jan 2018

I'm sorry, this is the first thread I've ever submitted so I apologize if I've done it incorrectly. Nathan's NamUs is not yet active as we were told it can take a few days to be reviewed and posted but as soon as it is, I will add here. Channel 5 in St. Louis is also doing a story on him which I can post as soon as it is public. I hope the Missouri Highway Patrol listing will suffice to get the thread started.

https://www.facebook.com/realstlnew...41829.316782082066328/405156686562200/?type=3

[FONT=&quot]Nathan Jatcko was last seen on Thursday night at his apartment in South City.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nate was scheduled for a rehearsal with the jazz band he plays with, and a show on Friday afternoon and evening at The Monocle in The Grove neighborhood, but missed them both with no notice. After he was a no call-no show, some folks went to his apartment and he wasn't there. His car was gone too.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He also had a recording session this morning that he did not show for.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nate drives a white, 2009 Toyota Matrix 4-door hatchback with license plates: WK1-C2H.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is completely uncharacteristic of Nate to not show for a gig / take off without telling anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/njatcko
As a tip - no one should post on his Facebook while logged in as him. Tag him in the post instead or create a new Faceook page ie FindingNathanJatcko or similar. [/FONT]

Nathan is an old friend of mine so I am trying to be very cautious about what I say here. I know there is a thin line between providing insight and providing information that is not necessarily verifiable. I am treading lightly.

I did want to mention that Nathan's wife has logged into his Facebook account several times and posted on his wall (while logged in as him) but only to appeal for information on his whereabouts. She has made it clear that it is not actually him posting... Not sure if that helps.

I am going to see about creating a "Find Nathan Jatcko" page as you suggested, Vail. Thanks

Nathan Jatcko was last seen on Thursday night at his apartment in South City.
Nate was scheduled for a rehearsal with the jazz band he plays with, and a show on Friday afternoon and evening at The Monocle in The Grove neighborhood, but missed them both with no notice. After he was a no call-no show, some folks went to his apartment and he wasn't there. His car was gone too.
He also had a recording session this morning that he did not show for.
Nate drives a white, 2009 Toyota Matrix 4-door hatchback with license plates: WK1-C2H.
This is completely uncharacteristic of Nate to not show for a gig / take off without telling anyone.

Also, thanks for posting this news story, I hadn't seen this source.

Example white 2009 Toyota Matrix
Nathan's plates: WK1-C2H
NZkpisc.jpg

St. Louis Musician Nathan Jatcko Missing, Family Seeks Help
Nathan's car, a white 2009 Toyota Matrix hatchback with license plate number WK1-C2H, was gone from his home as well. Curiously, though, there was food left in his cats' dish.

"He left food for his cats and then disappeared. I don't know what it means, but it's...." John says, trailing off.

Nathan's phone appears to be turned off or without power, John says, and calls go straight to voicemail.

"We've tried to call him, we've tried to send text messages, we've tried to send emails," John says. "We're getting nothing back."

26230322_10155126746167374_3435248666008174859_n.jpg

Nathan Jatcko, 31, was last seen around 1:30 a.m. Friday morning at his apartment on Lawn Avenue, near South Kingshighway, his father John Jatcko says. When Nathan missed a rehearsal and then a performance at the Monocle on Friday night, friends and family began to worry.

"Nathan is a good man. He's a completely normal, level-headed, good guy. Well-respected, great musician," John Jatcko says. "But Friday he missed a rehearsal and a gig that he had — not his style."

Nathan wouldn't have missed a performance without finding a sub or at least calling to cancel, his father says. So after initial attempts to find Nathan proved fruitless, his family met with police at Nathan's home and filed a missing persons report.

Nathan's car, a white 2009 Toyota Matrix hatchback with license plate number WK1-C2H, was gone from his home as well. Curiously, though, there was food left in his cats' dish.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/mus...ician-nathan-jatcko-missing-family-seeks-help

I live in St. Louis on The Hill - I saw this on Reddit over the weekend and and keeping him in mind as I'm out and about. Prayers up!

Was his wife the last to see him?
Is she the one that noticed the extra car food?
Did she try to reach him?

Nathan is an old friend of mine so I am trying to be very cautious about what I say here. I know there is a thin line between providing insight and providing information that is not necessarily verifiable. I am treading lightly.

I did want to mention that Nathan's wife has logged into his Facebook account several times and posted on his wall (while logged in as him) but only to appeal for information on his whereabouts. She has made it clear that it is not actually him posting... Not sure if that helps.

I am going to see about creating a "Find Nathan Jatcko" page as you suggested, Vail. Thanks

Welcome and thank you schubie! The reason it is advised no one make changes to social media of missing persons is if it turns out they didn't disappear themselves. It makes it easier for LE to extract accurate info from social media accounts and leaves no question. I hope that makes sense! If you create a facebook page please do share it with us!

I'm sharing his info in as many places as I can. Being involved in the music industry, Nathan and I have some mutual friends. Our industry is extremely demanding, I also hope he just needed a break and will be found safe and soon!

I'm sharing his info in as many places as I can. Being involved in the music industry, Nathan and I have some mutual friends. Our industry is extremely demanding, I also hope he just needed a break and will be found safe and soon!

So sorry to hear this! Doesn't sound good. You both must be so worried about him.

Many positive thoughts and prayers that he will return safely...

Last seen about 1:30 a.m. Friday morning at his apartment on Lawn Avenue near South Kingshighway by whom???

Where are you Nathan???

:candle:

ETA: those two roads do not intersect they run parallel fwiw...

It is unclear who was the last to see him at this point. I'm not sure if friends/family are not able to talk about it.

Did he drive himself home that night? If not, who gave him a ride?
If he drove himself, who saw him last? A friend? A neighbor? Did he stop anywhere on the way?
Did he arrive at his apartment alone or with someone else in tow?

Leaving food for the cats indicates to me there was no one else at the apartment that night.

All MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood