TX - Bao, 61, & Jenny Lam, 61, found murdered, Spring, 11 Jan 2018 *Arrests*

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Bodies of Bao and Jenny Lam, both 61, were found in their Spring, Texas home

Their son Richard called police Saturday after he hadn't heard from them for several days

It's believed that the couple could have been dead for up to three days

Police say it looks like they were targeted while parking their car into the garage

They say the crime does not appear to be random

Mr Lam has six Subway sandwich shops in the Houston area

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...couple-61-bound-shot-death.html#ixzz54GeorLzw

Horrifying! Very good video of suspects. I hope they are captured very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The video is haunting..What is that "gait"
http://abcnews.go.com/US/persons-in...erious-case-couple-ambushed/story?id=52377269
What is with the gait of tall man? I freaked, it looked like he was on acid or pcp each step a labor. Horrific, any family FB page known?

Looks like the driveway might have some sort of a gradual downward incline-? Could be that the person is just walking with unsure footing in the darkness, while going across the driveway, especially if there was minimal lighting. The trees in the background of the video are lit, but it looks like most of the driveway could be all dark. Also another reason why that house might have been 'selected' for the dark coverage at night.

I only mention this because I personally, deal with poor night-time depth perception, a medication side effect... I literally will have to do a very similar, strange kind of walk when trekking down hill in the dark. This walk is accompanied by a feeling of almost inertia and your feet/brain being unsure where the ground 'actually is'... and so then the foot will aim for a few inches above/below where the foot will land in actuality.
Therefore, I suppose that for me, it does not really look like this person's gait may be completely 'intoxicated' by drugs like you mentioned, but could be something simpler or different... And considering that the other individual looks to be walking along at a slightly-downward-incline too, but they seem to have minimal trouble doing so in the near darkness... and then when 'leaving' on the driveway toward the end of the video, they both look to be walking normally, but heading away, and slightly uphill.
all in my opinion.

Odd, they went back to the home a few hours later, after committing the crime.

They violated this person's home and killed them in order to steal stuff they would possess for a single day..

Think about it. We do not need these kind of people in our world. They can never be free again. Ever. These were nice, hard working people who pulled their weight and they were murdered by monsters who would rather kill and steal than earn. Woof.

No body needs them around. Let them go live in a cage with the other monsters.

That video is of them getting ready to slide under the gate to the community as their driver waits in the stolen, black, Lincoln SUV. And, no I don't think the first guy is having trouble because of the pavers, I think he is tweeked out of his mind.

They could have just robbed the house when no one was home. They could have disguised their faces and left the couple alive. But, they didn't.

Sounds like they didn't get too much loot either. Some guns, some "variables" - things they could carry and slide through the fence. And they kept going back to get more stuff.

TeaTime,

I totally agree with you. Do they have the death penalty in that state? If so, use it IMO.

They violated this person's home and killed them in order to steal stuff they would possess for a single day..

Think about it. We do not need these kind of people in our world. They can never be free again. Ever. These were nice, hard working people who pulled their weight and they were murdered by monsters who would rather kill and steal than earn. Woof.

No body needs them around. Let them go live in a cage with the other monsters.

That video is of them getting ready to slide under the gate to the community as their driver waits in the stolen, black, Lincoln SUV. And, no I don't think the first guy is having trouble because of the pavers, I think he is tweeked out of his mind.

They could have just robbed the house when no one was home. They could have disguised their faces and left the couple alive. But, they didn't.

Sounds like they didn't get too much loot either. Some guns, some "variables" - things they could carry and slide through the fence. And they kept going back to get more stuff.
Per the article, it wasn't a burglary, it was an ambush, execution style...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TeaTime,

I totally agree with you. Do they have the death penalty in that state? If so, use it IMO.

In Texas? Oh yes, we have the death penalty. And, unlike California, it’s actually very well utilized. I’m not saying I’m an advocate of the death penalty, However, in cases like this, if it’s proven beyond a doubt they are the guilty party, perhaps the death penalty can be justified. LWOP is totally fine with me though. Jmo

It will be interesting to hear some details of this crime. I am assuming that the victims were specifically targeted and not random victims. Did the victims know their killers? There is something particularly horrific about home invasion robberies. They seem to very often develop into horrific crimes. Don't ever ever ever let someone tie you up.

Yes it was fast. Didn't take LE any time at all to track these geniuses down. AND get them charged already. Its just such a tragic waste.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back