CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This is awful. I wonder what else we're going to find out.

http://abc7.com/13-kept-shackled-in-foul-perris-home-by-parents-officials-say/2948420/

PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) --
Thirteen victims, ranging in age from 2 to 29 years old, were kept shackled to their beds amid foul surroundings in a Perris home by their parents, sheriff's officials said.

Early Sunday morning, a 17-year-old girl escaped from the residence, located in the 100 Block of Muir Woods Road and called 911 from a cellular device she managed to take from the home, investigators said.

That teen told the 911 operator that she and her 12 siblings were being held captive in their home by their parents.

Ugh can’t imagine what these children(adults) had endured... wonder how long this had been going on... so glad that one girl was brave enough to run and get help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ages 2 to 29? That's a huge variance in ages! I wonder if all of the children are from the same 2 parents or if some are stepchildren, 1/2 siblings, foster children, etc.
Such a sad situation. What the heck could be going on in both of the parents minds to be committing these acts against their children?

Ages 2 to 29? That's a huge variance in ages! I wonder if all of the children are from the same 2 parents or if some are stepchildren, 1/2 siblings, foster children, etc.
Such a sad situation. What the heck could be going on in both of the parents minds to be committing these acts against their children?

What minds? Any sanity they had was probably destroyed by meth.
IMO.

The mother's Facebook is creepy. I mean one might not think anything is wrong by just seeing the Facebook but when you know what was going on it just seems very creepy. Am I allowed to post a link?

Daily Mail has photos of the family from their FB page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

All the children are dressed alike in the family portraits.

Same photos now posted at this link

http://ktla.com/2018/01/15/kids-fou...ms-held-captive-in-perris-home-sheriffs-dept/

One photo shows the parents and kids in what looks like a wedding ceremony.

LE are asking for any information from the public about the family.

OOPS! Correcting my original post to say - Never mind. I counted wrong!

jmo

I don't think I have ever been more creeped out by wedding photos. Ever.

This is bizarre.

Trips to Disneyland, smiling children on vacation....all dressed the same. The girls' hair are the same style. No difference. All dressed alike and not just at the wedding ceremony. They seem healthy and happy at one point.

Wow...what happened here?

Daily Mail has photos of the family from their FB page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

All the children are dressed alike in the family portraits.

Same photos now posted at this link

http://ktla.com/2018/01/15/kids-fou...ms-held-captive-in-perris-home-sheriffs-dept/

One photo shows the parents and kids in what looks like a wedding ceremony.

LE are asking for any information from the public about the family.

So strange. I wonder what happened. The family looks fine in these older pics. Clean, not malnourished, etc.

This is bizarre.

Trips to Disneyland, smiling children on vacation....all dressed the same. The girls' hair are the same style. No difference. All dressed alike and not just at the wedding ceremony. They seem healthy and happy at one point.

The very weird family photos make me think of a possible *religeous colt thingy going on? Ewwww!

This is bizarre.

You are so right. I took a look at the neighborhood and it seems to be a very nice one too. Once the exact address is confirmed in MSM, you can see data on it at realtor.com.

I would guess some of the younger children were born by the older children, and all from the same father.....or God forbid, their own siblings.

This is sickening and terrifying. It sounds like the script of a horror movie. How can a human being ever recover mentally from an experience like this?

Didn't they have any neighbours? I wonder how it is possible nobody noticed these children and adults were not being seen in and out of that house of horror.

Edited: I just looked at the parents' pictures. The little sanity the woman ever had... it is long gone, those eyes & smile say it all.

Are these all their biological children?
Could the 'wedding' photos actually be a vow-renewal ceremony?

I would guess some of the younger children were born by the older children, and all from the same father.....or God forbid, their own siblings.

I don't think so. The same mom could have 13 children in 27 years. It is a huge age gap between the youngest and the oldest and would span just about all the fertile years, but it's possible. My guess at this point is that the kids are all the mom and dad's offspring.

What's weird is while the photos are strange with all the matchy-matchy clothes...the kids look healthy. They do not look undernourished, yet they are now. Something major happened with the parents that caused this. But what?!?!?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member