Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

eekasaur

Reaction score
Blaze Bernstein was home for the holidays from college, according to his family. He went out on Tuesday, Jan. 2 and was last seen entering Borrego Park in Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest area of Orange County. That was at 11 p.m. and he has not been seen since.

I don't like that Blaze's friend waited in the car while he went into the park to meet someone. This doesn't sound good, IMO. This one is close to home...I'll be following it closely.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/missing-lake-forest-have-you-seen-blaze-bernstein

cache.php

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread#5

Attachments

• 26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    26230786_1633558843349936_173257315607466188_n-1515177468-1333.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 172
This thread is dedicated to discussion of the disappearance and homicide of Blaze Bernstein.

No rudeness, bickering or personalizing. Stick to discussing this case, not racism, slavery, the Confederate flag, hairstyles, left/right, north/south, politics, etc.

Follow The Rules and you'll be okay :)

Look up “nerfing” in the urban dictionary.
Perhaps the suspect just told us what we have been wanting to know?

Amateur speculation and opinion only

Can you explain this a bit more? Also I missed the original mention of Nerf, the suspect said it?

Look up “nerfing” in the urban dictionary.
Perhaps the suspect just told us what we have been wanting to know?

Amateur speculation and opinion only
"nerfing" in the gaming sense means that the power or ability to damage is lessened or weakened. For example, if left say there is a character that was recently "nerfed" by the game developers it's power or ability to damage in the game was lessened. This is done to make the more fair and balanced.

I don't see a correlation with "Nerf Games"

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

479cfeb98592a4baa44d0ed56114d24d.jpg
adde491f7bc998a02e93c51dbca41daa.jpg

Such a contrast from his high school photo. Looks like he has wounds on his face. Or could they be from heavy drugs? . To me the mug shot looks like a meth head. But I'm not an expert on that. Anyone know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"nerfing" in the gaming sense means that the power or ability to damage is lessened or weakened. For example, if left say there is a character that was recently "nerfed" by the game developers it's power or ability to damage in the game was lessened. This is done to make the more fair and balanced.

I don't see a correlation with "Nerf Games"

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

The term also applies (according to urban dictionary) in physical encounters.
I’m trying to keep this G rated...

I brought this over from the other thread. This is from the OC sheriffs website inmate information.

Shows his next court date 1/17/2018 at Cental Jail Court which is located inside the men's central jail. It's a small area with a few chairs and a monitor so he might be arraigned by video.

He is housed in IRC as of now which is the Intake Release Center.

There are a considerable amount of beds 800 for long term housing. I know someone who was housed in IRC for two years. Houses a lot of medical inmates, mental illness or that take meds along with others.

ab41d62101b95e9421c61d7c67631371.jpg

Bumping up for everyone.

Back toward the end of Thread #5, a text is being discussed by SleuthDr (post 1050) and Gooddeeds (post 1059). I believe what is meant is the last text sent from BB's borrowed phone to a female friend sometime around 11 or 11:30pm on the night of the murder, shortly before that phone was turned off or otherwise disabled.

I don't think the contents of that text are in the Philly Inquirer article. I don't think the contents of that text have yet been mentioned by mainstream media. If that is true, they cannot yet be discussed here.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...ein-california-stabbed-20-times-20180116.html

I don't think anyone is victim blaming or trying to say in any way that BB deserved what happened to him.

He was murdered. We are trying to figure out a motive in SW's eyes. SW killed him for what HE thought was a reason. We are trying to figure out what HE thought that reason was, in his eyes. It doesn't mean when we come up with an idea that any of us are saying it was justified. It's not. BB is the victim. SW is the arrested suspect.

We are trying to work at getting to why BB was a victim. IMO.

Why would you continue to hang out with someone who made advances towards you that you didn't like. Especially at night with sleeping bags?

Back toward the end of Thread #5, a text is being discussed by SleuthDr (post 1050) and Gooddeeds (post 1059). I believe what is meant is the last text sent from BB's borrowed phone to a female friend sometime around 11 or 11:30pm on the night of the murder, shortly before that phone was turned off or otherwise disabled.

I don't think the contents of that text are in the Philly Inquirer article. I don't think the contents of that text have yet been mentioned by mainstream media. If that is true, they cannot yet be discussed here.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...ein-california-stabbed-20-times-20180116.html

Bernstein may have been planning to sexually pursue Woodward, according to a 16-page search warrant affidavit obtained by The Orange County Register.

Bernstein texted two female friends about a June interaction with Woodward, according to the document. Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone.”
Bernstein was visiting his family in the community of Lake Forest, 50 miles (80 kilometers) southeast of Los Angeles, during winter break. Woodward picked him up on Jan. 2 and drove with him to several places before they wound up at a park, authorities said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...bf0da31214d_story.html?utm_term=.a63074561ab2

Why would you continue to hang out with someone who made advances towards you that you didn't like. Especially at night with sleeping bags?

This is why I keep saying there is lot more to the relationship between BB and SW than we all know. We're trying to draw conclusions from little snippets of information, and it's more complex than that. We won't be able to draw accurate conclusions until we have more factual information IMO.

Bernstein may have been planning to sexually pursue Woodward, according to a 16-page search warrant affidavit obtained by The Orange County Register.

Bernstein texted two female friends about a June interaction with Woodward, according to the document. Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone.”
Bernstein was visiting his family in the community of Lake Forest, 50 miles (80 kilometers) southeast of Los Angeles, during winter break. Woodward picked him up on Jan. 2 and drove with him to several places before they wound up at a park, authorities said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...bf0da31214d_story.html?utm_term=.a63074561ab2

Now this makes sense. Talk about getting facts wrong. Sigh.

As was clarified and discussed at length on the previous thread, the Philly News article made a mistake when they transposed the information from the OCR article. They accidentally transposed the names of the victim and suspect.

Please use the OC Register articles for your source of truth as to what was or wasn't in the affidavits. As others have mentioned these are the reporters with connections to the LE and the OC Courts

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/...ed-at-least-20-times-in-possible-act-of-rage/

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/01/...ego-park-case-being-investigated-as-homicide/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail