Presumed Located GA - Natalie White, 41, Atlanta, 5 Jan 2018

KaylaraOwl

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
ATLANTA - Police in Atlanta are searching for a missing 41-year-old woman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Natalie White was last seen in the 1300 block of Piedmont Avenue in the late morning of Jan. 5, according to the Atlanta Police Department. She was reported missing by her sister, investigators said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White is described by police as being 5’7” tall, weighing about 150 pounds, with brown hair, and blue eyes.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atlanta-police-search-for-missing-41-year-old-woman

A friend of Natalie's has been really pushing to keep her information out there. Her case is now published on Namus: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41761/0/

He's provided a missing person's flier for anyone who is in interested in sharing it.
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Attachments

• nataliewhite.jpg
    nataliewhite.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 443
I just checked Twitter and didn't see her being shared on there.

Has there been any cctv or phone data issued? This is Fulton county right? So any statement from the PD?

Also, post 1 states last seen in the 1300 block of Piedmont Ave but NAMUS says Gartrell street so I wondered which was the correct one as they are about 3 miles apart. Does anyone know where the bus stop was that was mentioned?

Also time is stated as late morning so 11 a.m. or so could that be? And who saw her last?

Has there been any cctv or phone data issued? This is Fulton county right? So any statement from the PD?

Also, post 1 states last seen in the 1300 block of Piedmont Ave but NAMUS says Gartrell street so I wondered which was the correct one as they are about 3 miles apart. Does anyone know where the bus stop was that was mentioned?

Also time is stated as late morning so 11 a.m. or so could that be? And who saw her last?

I am giving to the best of my knowledge, here.

I think Natalie was last seen walking towards a bus stop on or near Gartrell Street. It was at approx. 11 a.m. and she was on her way, from what I understand, to rent a house on or near the 1300 block of Piedmont Ave. Nobody can verify if she actually made it. She may have had enough cash to rent a home, so possibly first month's and a deposit??

It is not public information who saw Natalie last. A missing person's report was filed by her family, but they had not spoken with her directly since Christmas, so nearly two weeks. The police have not told the public or the family if they have made the effort to check surveillance or gotten a warrant to check her phone records. Her family was not able to do that themselves.

They were desperate to find information, so they started a to raise money for a reward or even to pay a private detective to find out something. They raised last I checked about $1600, but nobody came forward and none of the private detectives they contacted would call them back.

There is very little information available about the case other than that. Hope that helps a little bit.

https://m.opentable.co.uk/restaurants/einstein-koscher/1901?page=7

I see she works at Einsteins according to her Fb (see link and map above) so where was her current address? Was she coming from her home or work address heading to Piedmont? That's at least a 3 mile walk so is it likely she got on a bus? (Cctv?) Did she house/flat share with anyone? Has the address where she was heading been checked out? Did she not show up there ? Or was she going to work first ( I see Einsteins opens at 11 a.m. so did she work that Friday or was it a day off?

Family and friends need to check the address out where she was heading ( I'm sure they have already) and get LE to check out any bus cctv and subpoena her phone records if they haven't done that already.

Thanks for the info BMG and CNC.

If she was carrying that much cash for a deposit and first months rent, that could be a significant amount of money. Private investigators are expensive. Her family will need to raise more money.

Natalie has apparently been found alive and is in contact with her family. The facebook page dedicated to finding her has been deleted and an announcement was made on social media. Not sure how these threads get closed, but thankfully I think this is one that can be closed.

Natalie has apparently been found alive and is in contact with her family. The facebook page dedicated to finding her has been deleted and an announcement was made on social media. Not sure how these threads get closed, but thankfully I think this is one that can be closed.
That's really good news. Is there a link we could post?

Thank goodness Natalie has been found and is safe. After reading SM about the inaction of LE in this case, I am alarmed that something may have happened to Natalie involuntarily or by coercion, but may be misconstrued as voluntary by LE. If that’s the case, I hope Natalie and her family don’t let this get swept under a rug! This is just my own feeling/intuition, and I may be completely and absolutely wrong. Natalie being found gives me a glimmer of hope for another woman who is missing from Atlanta, Jenna Van Gelderen.

Thank goodness Natalie has been found and is safe. After reading SM about the inaction of LE in this case, I am alarmed that something may have happened to Natalie involuntarily or by coercion, but may be misconstrued as voluntary by LE. If that’s the case, I hope Natalie and her family don’t let this get swept under a rug! This is just my own feeling/intuition, and I may be completely and absolutely wrong. Natalie being found gives me a glimmer of hope for another woman who is missing from Atlanta, Jenna Van Gelderen.

Yes it would be so nice if Jenna could make it home safe to her family too!

I cannot find a link to anything besides social media from family and friends stating that they have her back and asking for space in order to deal with whatever did happen to her, which, BlkMtnGirl, I don't think anyone would be shocked if your concern is actually what happened.

Hopefully, if LE can start to take more notice and react faster when something like this is reported, more people might be saved. The way they handled Natalie's case was not impressive to me, as a member of the public, and it's pretty clear they really bungled Jenna's case from the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back