sales high for this product on valentines day

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
I saw on a news story that the sales of the internet spy product "Spector Pro" is the highest on valentine's day.
The best time of the year apparently to catch a cheating spouse.

This product has been around for years.It records keystrokes,websites visited,chat transcripts,it alerts you to keywords typed in,ect.You are alerted via email.

LOL My husband works for Spectorsoft who makes this product. I wonder if spies on me. LOL I guess not he didn't see this thread.:D

Beyond Belief said:
LOL My husband works for Spectorsoft who makes this product. I wonder if spies on me. LOL I guess not he didn't see this thread.:D
Hi Beyond Belief,
Now that is a good one!:)

It is the Vermont bear that has hit our airways over and over.I won't buy a bear and I would love to know if their sales were up from 0-10.

concernedperson said:
It is the Vermont bear that has hit our airways over and over.I won't buy a bear and I would love to know if their sales were up from 0-10.

lol, same here...over & over..

concernedperson said:
I do not own one of the creepy things.Yeah thats all you hear over and over.
I am from Jersey and moved Vermont(should have stayed in Jersey),just because I live here does not mean I eat Ben and Jerry,lap maple syrup and play with teddy bears.

Those Vermont Bear commercials are the absolute dumbest I've ever seen. The commercials come on about every 30 minutes or so. Can't wait 'til Valentine's Day is over so I won't have to see them anymore. :D

GreenEyedGirl said:
Those Vermont Bear commercials are the absolute dumbest I've ever seen. The commercials come on about every 30 minutes or so. Can't wait 'til Valentine's Day is over so I won't have to see them anymore. :D

Every day all year round :sick: all you hear about in Vermont:sick: are those effing bears.The:sick: tv,radio,newspapers.Everyday!:sick:

I cannot even type about it without :sick:

dark_shadows said:
Every day all year round :sick: all you hear about in Vermont:sick: are those effing bears.The:sick: tv,radio,newspapers.Everyday!:sick:

I cannot even type about it without :sick:
LMAO! Send me a link to look at please? I do not know what they are.:doh:

deandaniellws said:
LMAO! Send me a link to look at please? I do not know what they are.:doh:
Ok Deandaniellws,get ready to puke.But hear goes
http://store.yahoo.com/vtbear/latinobears.html

Now I am Latino and this Cujo bear is a disgrace:sick: .What is Vermont thinking!
My family in Jersey :sick:ed all over the place.Anyway get your puke bag ready and click the link:sick:

Oh yeah you can request any kind of bear you want.Maybe I will call and ask for a Ron Jeremy bear.

dark_shadows said:
Ok Deandaniellws,get ready to puke.But hear goes
http://store.yahoo.com/vtbear/latinobears.html

Now I am Latino and this Cujo bear is a disgrace:sick: .What is Vermont thinking!
My family in Jersey :sick:ed all over the place.Anyway get your puke bag ready and click the link:sick:

Oh yeah you can request any kind of bear you want.Maybe I will call and ask for a Ron Jeremy bear.

LOL...funny!

...it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't air them constantly....

dark_shadows said:
I do not own one of the creepy things.Yeah thats all you hear over and over.
I am from Jersey and moved Vermont(should have stayed in Jersey),just because I live here does not mean I eat Ben and Jerry,lap maple syrup and play with teddy bears.

lol, i didn't know folks in vermont were "known" for lappin up Ben & Jerry's....we have a shop here, over by Vanderbilt Univ....i've thought about going in & checkin it out, but never have....a lot of students hang out there....

close_enough said:
lol, i didn't know folks in vermont were "known" for lappin up Ben & Jerry's....we have a shop here, over by Vanderbilt Univ....i've thought about going in & checkin it out, but never have....a lot of students hang out there....
Hi Close_enough,

They eat Ben and Jerry's and lap maple syrup.
Speaking of "lapping" up maple syrup,this was the headline for this story in our paper today.......

It's the syrup, baby

Published: Tuesday, February 14, 2006
By Patrick Garrity
Free Press Staff Writer

BARDONECCHIA, Italy -- Hannah Teter spent her childhood in tiny Belmont, Vt., trying to keep up with four older brothers.

Monday afternoon, it was little sister leading the way -- leading the world.

The 19-year-old made certain Vermont kept its grip on the Olympic women's snowboard halfpipe crown, snaring the gold medal in the sun of the Italian Alps.

"Maple syrup, Vermont maple syrup," Teter proclaimed to a post-event news conference audience that seemed both charmed and sometimes bewildered by the giddy, goofy Green Mountain girl. "It's the syrup, baby."
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060214/NEWS01/602140315/1009

Ben and Jerry's is made in Vermont.
http://www.benjerry.com/
People can email them with a flavor idea and a name.
(I have an idea,its the same as the bear idea.)

I was watching Fox news last night and they were pushing people to buy the bears.

dark_shadows said:
Hi Close_enough,

They eat Ben and Jerry's and lap maple syrup.
Speaking of "lapping" up maple syrup,this was the headline for this story in our paper today.......

It's the syrup, baby

Published: Tuesday, February 14, 2006
By Patrick Garrity
Free Press Staff Writer

BARDONECCHIA, Italy -- Hannah Teter spent her childhood in tiny Belmont, Vt., trying to keep up with four older brothers.

Monday afternoon, it was little sister leading the way -- leading the world.

The 19-year-old made certain Vermont kept its grip on the Olympic women's snowboard halfpipe crown, snaring the gold medal in the sun of the Italian Alps.

"Maple syrup, Vermont maple syrup," Teter proclaimed to a post-event news conference audience that seemed both charmed and sometimes bewildered by the giddy, goofy Green Mountain girl. "It's the syrup, baby."

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060214/NEWS01/602140315/1009

Ben and Jerry's is made in Vermont.
http://www.benjerry.com/
People can email them with a flavor idea and a name.
(I have an idea,its the same as the bear idea.)

how cool!!....lol @it's the syrup, baby :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back