GUILTY WI - Jesse Faber, 21, Medina, 15 Jan 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Sun Prairie Police and Dane County Deputies are actively searching for a man missing in the Town of Medina just east of Marshall on Wednesday morning.

According to the Dane County Sheriff's Office, Jesse Faber, age 21, was last seen leaving a friend’s house on foot Monday night around 11 p.m.

Police say Jesse has not arrived home or contacted family or friends. He was wearing a lime green coat with reflective strips on the sleeves and "Landmark" printed on the front.

Jesse is a white man, 6 feet tall, and weights about 160 pounds with brown eyes and hair.

http://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Sun-Prairie-police-look-for-missing-man--469695913.html

43a81a43ffbfa32788acec597598c20f.jpg

This is one of my best friend's friends. She is going out searching for him tomorrow morning.

This is one of my best friend's friends. She is going out searching for him tomorrow morning.

I really hope the search tomorrow goes well and it is good news about his whereabouts!

Search canceled for missing Sun Prairie man; press conference to be held Thursday

A planned search for missing Sun Prairie man Jesse Faber was canceled Thursday morning, with authorities set to talk about the case in Marshall later in the morning.

The Dane County Sheriff's Office said "due to developments in the case, the planned search has been canceled."

The Sheriff's Office did not say what the developments are.

The press conference is at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the Marshall Fire Department station, 119 Industrial Drive in Marshall.

That's where the search effort has been headquartered.

Dozens of friends, family and strangers had been planning to search a rural part of northeast Dane County Thursday, looking for Faber, 21, reported missing since late Monday night.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_4ee59b37-5f97-5265-aa4f-5fc7a5b55905.html

I missed some details but he was shot to death at the last house he was seen at. Didnt get tge name but someone charged with 1st degree homicide.
So sad for this outcome.

missing Sun Prairie man’s body was recently found in a storage locker, and another man has been arrested.

Jesse Faber has been missing since Monday night after he left a friend’s house on foot around 11 p.m.

On Wednesday, search parties gathered at the Marshall Fire Department to organize before heading out to search roadways, parks and farms in the area.

Authorities announced at a press conference on Thursday that the search for Jesse Faber is now being considered a homicide investigation.

The Dane County Sheriff’s Office says Jesse Faber was shot sometime on Monday night after a social gathering at a duplex. Faber's body was found in a storage locker in the Village of Rio Thursday morning.

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Mi...t-body-found-in-storage-locker-469966173.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest in Peace Jesse Faber. Terrible news.

Jesse is 21 and Daniel is 58 I wonder what the connection is. There is an almost 60 year age difference between the two. I doubt they were in the same social circle.

Jesse is 21 and Daniel is 58 I wonder what the connection is. There is an almost 60 year age difference between the two. I doubt they were in the same social circle.

My bad my arithmetic was off it should be an almost 40 difference between the two. I wonder if they were related to each other.

My bad my arithmetic was off it should be an almost 40 difference between the two. I wonder if they were related to each other.
Well...I said female and hubby said drugs. So we wait...
Either way it is very sad.

I tried to think why this happened as noted above but there is/was no reason for this older man to choose to take the life of this young adult!imho

Charges expected next week in Marshall homicide, bail set at $350,000

Formal charges are expected to be filed Wednesday against a Marshall man who police said shot and killed a Sun Prairie man, then hid his body in a self-storage locker in Rio.

Daniel Lieske, 59, appeared in Dane County Circuit Court on Friday on tentative charges of first-degree intentional homicide and hiding a corpse, for the death Monday night of Jesse Faber, 21, at a gathering in the town of Medina.

“Our information in the case is that the defendant was standing over the defenseless victim, four shots were heard and verified,” Assistant District Attorney Timothy Helmberger said in court Friday. “The defendant went to great lengths to conceal the crime and the body for 15 hours, including engaging with law enforcement and the family of the deceased during the search.”

Much more at link-
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_81a103e6-430f-5b82-a96d-99dfd0fe2738.html

It says Remember Jesse on it now. Was he found I am wondering?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oops see it now that he was found... sad indeed. RIP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member