Found Safe TX - Jazmine Johnson, 17, Missouri City, 17 Jan 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
amber%20missouri%20crop_1516247939380.png_12396336_ver1.0.jpg

MISSOURI CITY, Texas
- An Amber Alert was issued Wednesday night for Jazmine Johnson, a 17-year-old from Missouri City.

Authorities said she was last seen Wednesday afternoon.

Family members returned home to find their house had been broken into and Johnson was missing.

Authorities believe she was taken from her home by an unknown person.

Jazmine is:
white,
5 feet 6 inches tall
about 140 pounds
black hair and blond highlights
brown eyes
was wearing a gray sweater with gold lettering and black leggings at the time of her abduction.

Authorities believe Johnson is in danger.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-missouri-city-teen

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/local/amber-alert-police-searching-for-houston-area-teen/509039253

Family members returned home to find their house had been broken into and Johnson was missing.

Authorities believe she was taken from her home by an unknown person.

Authorities believe Johnson is in danger.l]

This dosent look good. I haven't been able to open any of the news links. Are there any updates?

I'm confused. Something else must have given le the suspicion that she is in danger.
I mean it could be she ran away or is hiding out at a friend's.
Yes, I know the house was broken into. I wonder if there is history of a harassing ex or a restraining order.
I don't know what to think. On that same breath I hope she's found safe.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Haven't started looking at links yet but this already sounds scary :(

I always thought there had to be a description of a car to issue an Amber Alert, but apparently there just needs to be enough evidence of abduction and some way to identify the victim, suspect OR vehicle. Here’s hoping she’s found quickly.

[FONT=&quot]The following five criteria must be met to activate the Houston Regional Amber Alert System (HRAAS) or the Texas Statewide Amber Network.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. The missing child must be 17 years of age or younger.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. The law enforcement agency believes the missing child has been abducted. This means the child was either unwillingly taken from their environment without permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian, or taken by the child’s parent or legal guardian who commits an act of murder or attempted murder during the time of the abduction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. The law enforcement agency believes the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. The law enforcement agency has conducted an investigation that has verified that an abduction has taken place or ruled out alternative explanations.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. Sufficient information is available to distribute to the public that could assist in locating the abducted child, suspect, or the vehicle used in the abduction.[/FONT]
http://centerforthemissing.org/how-to-issue-an-amber-alert/

Well either my sleuth skills are broken, or I'm not thinking clearly. I can't find any SM at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back