Found Safe MO - Heather Chadwell, 23, Farmington, 15 Jan 2018

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are searching for a 23-year-old woman and asking for the public’s help to find her.

Heather Michelle Chadwell was last seen walking away from her home Monday night.

Chadwell lives with her mother, who is her court-appointed guardian. She told investigators Chadwell was chatting with people on dating websites. She has a cell phone and is not accepting incoming calls.

AT&T is working with investigators to help locate Chadwell. Location information from her cellphone indicates that she was recently in Eureka, Mo. On Wednesday, a text message sent from Heather’s phone to her mother says she was, “OK.”

Heather was described as standing 5’ 4,” 230 lbs, with hazel eyes and dark colored hair. Heather was last seen wearing a black leather jacket, tie-dyed shirt, pink pajama pants, and grey tennis shoes.

http://kplr11.com/2018/01/18/missing-woman-may-be-in-eureka-missouri/amp/
d5f65c231f6821d3341b1aa84f97b96e.jpg

Worrisome...a court-appointed guardian at age 23 indicates to me that she may be vulnerable. I hope she is not being taken advantage of by a predator.....

Farmington Police Chief Rick Baker said on Jan. 16 they received information from the family of 23-year-old Heather Michelle Chadwell concerning her whereabouts.

“Heather’s mother, who is also her court-appointed guardian, told us she left their home between 7 and 8 p.m. that evening,” Baker said. “She walked away from the home located off Red Bud Drive and is described as 5 foot 4 inches tall, 230 pounds, with hazel eyes and dark colored hair.”

<snipped by me>

We had a detective sitting at her home yesterday when we thought she was heading there, but they turned off in another direction.”

Baker said information they have received so far showed she has been in Ste. Genevieve County and Bloomsdale, on Highway 32 between Ste. Genevieve and Farmington and most recently in Eureka..

<snipped by me>

Baker said they just want to be sure she is safe since they haven’t been able to get in touch with her and that while there was text message stating she was OK, they don’t know for sure that she was the one who sent it.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_efae9823-a6fe-5a9b-8c6e-a878a421a448.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back