TX - Valerie Young, 59, found murdered, Pearland, 23 Dec 2017

knowthings

Reaction score
Grandmother found dead at home days before Christmas in Pearland, Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never heard of a family wanting to keep the murder of their loved one quiet!

Well, that beats all! Keep it quiet? For what reason?

Strange that this poor lady came home one day and found that one of her doors was unlocked and open, then a couple of days later she has two bullet wounds to her head and her purse and cellphone we’re missing, they could have pinched her to get those, seems staged!

Police are stumped by her murder.

That don't sound good. The article does say the family is offering a $100,000 reward though.

That don't sound good. The article does say the family is offering a $100,000 reward though.

Yes, but not a word from her husband and the kids carried on with Christmas as if nothing had happened!

Yes, but not a word from her husband and the kids carried on with Christmas as if nothing had happened!

So is she separated/divorced from her husband? It sounds like he had to come over to her house to check on the problem of the door being unlocked. And the article led me to believe she lived alone.

So is she separated/divorced from her husband? It sounds like he had to come over to her house to check on the problem of the door being unlocked. And the article led me to believe she lived alone.
That was my thoughts as well. I wonder why they wanted to keep the murder quiet but then released details of the murder that LE wouldn’t release?

Valerie worked with her husband at his business, don’t know though if they had recently separated. Who would have a key to unlock the door of her house, why leave it open? Seems staged to make it look like someone was “out to get her” or left the door open for perp. to get in but they chickened out that day!

All very “hush hush” which makes me think the police and Family know who did this!

Some interesting comments on Pearland.com, brother in law of victim is very hostile and defensive with people trying to figure out what happened to Valerie.

Need more publicity for this case, this was a lovely lady shot and killed in her garage just for her purse and phone, who did this and why???

Valerie worked with her husband at his business, don’t know though if they had recently separated. Who would have a key to unlock the door of her house, why leave it open? Seems staged to make it look like someone was “out to get her” or left the door open for perp. to get in but they chickened out that day!

My brother works for a company that used the Young's sandblasting company as a vendor. He told me that Mr Young had sold the business about a month before this happened and the rumor was that he sold due to a separation/divorce.

Wonder why these facts aren't "out there"

My brother works for a company that used the Young's sandblasting company as a vendor. He told me that Mr Young had sold the business about a month before this happened and the rumor was that he sold due to a separation/divorce.

Wonder why these facts aren't "out there"

Interesting!!!!!!

I live less than a mile from the house. My wife and I drove by the afternoon it happened and wondered what was up with all the crime scene tape and police cars...It took me 2 weeks to discover there was a murder there

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back