404 - Image not found

DakotaMayi

Former Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this when they post an image on a thread? Instead of the picture it just shows a black box with "404 - Image not found" written inside.

The picture is in the thumbnail at the end of the post and you can click it to the see the picture but it just won't show in the post. I can't see images posted by other users either.

This is what I get (obviously you will need to click the thumbnail if whoever reads this is getting the same thing lol)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 20.16.52.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 20.16.52.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 118
Anyone else getting this when they post an image on a thread? Instead of the picture it just shows a black box with "404 - Image not found" written inside.

The picture is in the thumbnail at the end of the post and you can click it to the see the picture but it just won't show in the post. I can't see images posted by other users either.

All the time AnaPisces. I have noticed that in at least 5 threads for the past 3-4 days. Actually in some of the threads none of the images can be viewed so I can't see what the person who is missing looks like.

Yes, this has been happening to me. I have to attach photos to see them.

This issue should now be fixed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• coco-nilla.jpg
    coco-nilla.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 64

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics