Found Safe OR - Ruby Pike, 52, Portland, 19 Jan 2018

Dalagali

Reaction score
Oregon State Police are searching for a Star woman who was reported as missing as of Friday night.

Ruby Pike, 52, was last known to be in Portland, according to her husband, who made the report.

Pike was supposed to travel to Boise from Portland with an unknown direct route and be home around 10 p.m. Pike's husband last spoke to her around 4:13 p.m. Friday, and she was supposed to check in upon arriving in Ontario but never did.

Police "pinged" her cell phone and determined her last location near Highway 395b milepost 59, approximately 10 miles south of Ukiah. State patrol units as well as Fish and Wildlife searched the area on Saturday to no success. Grant County Search and Rescue is active, and a missing person report was filed in Ada County.

Pike was last seen wearing an orange shirt, jeans and clogs. She is 5 feet, 9 inches, 180 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was driving a white 2008 Toyota Tundra pickup truck with a matching white Leer canopy with glass sides. The truck has all-black custom oversize tires and three stickers on the driver's side tailgate and driver's doors: Dallbello, Marker, Vokal.

Anyone who has seen Pike or her vehicle is asked to call the Oregon State Police Southern Command Center at (541) 664-4600 and refer to case number SP18-023772.

https://www.idahopress.com/news/loc...cle_6d96c790-5a14-522c-b860-24bebd1e4b04.html

Photos at link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cache.php

http://www.koin.com/news/missing-persons/idaho-woman-missing-after-portland-visit/928421579

Here is a rough map from Portland to Boise with Ukiah marked in the middle:https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Por...b36679d9b!2m2!1d-116.2146068!2d43.6187102!3e0

Her phone pinged 10 miles south of Ukiah on 395. I wonder why she would get off Interstate 84? 395 is a scenic drive but it looks dangerous from google streetviews-- there are a lot of cliffs and a river running near it. I hope she didn't get in a wreck. :(

I wouldn't take 395 South to get to her destination unless I was sight seeing, visiting someone, etc. I wonder if, for some reason, that is her regular route as opposed to staying on 84? I am wondering if she had a medical issue or something. I hope she is okay!

I grew up in the Pacific Northwest. Not only was she seriously off course from the direct route, she was also seriously off course from the one lesser used bypass route. I looked at the historical radar and there was little if any snow showers. We'll never know what happened but I'm glad she was found, normally when people get off on those isolated forest roads this time of year they're found deceased. Prayers for her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back