HI HI - Melissa Estoy, 21, Waianae, 16 Jan 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Ocean search continues off Waianae for missing woman

cache.php

Police, firefighters, and the Coast Guard were searching today for a missing 21-year-old woman off the Waianae Coast.

Police sent out a request to the public on Friday for help finding Melissa Estoy, who was last seen leaving her Waianae home by a family member on Tuesday.

Her vehicle was located at Zablan Beach in Nanakuli at about 2:30 p.m. Thursday, police said, adding that her family and friends are very concerned about her safety and well-being.
http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/...arch-continues-off-waianae-for-missing-woman/

Family and friends found Melissa Estoy’s car Thursday afternoon at Zablan Beach in Nanakuli.

They say it was suspicious. The keys were still in the ignition with all the windows down.

Kana Kealoha, Estoy’s cousin, found the car, a gold 1991 Honda Accord, with her personal belongings still inside.

“Her keys, her phone, her charger, all her stuff except her. Her purse, everything but her,” Kealoha said. “By that time, I tried running on the reef already just to see if she was there, but nothing.”

http://khon2.com/2018/01/19/family-...man-vanishes-personal-belongings-left-behind/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

According to Charley Project Melissa Estoy – The Charley Project
Surveillance footage from the area showed Estoy getting out of her vehicle and walking into the ocean, , but the cameras did not film her returning to her vehicle
People walking into ocean only for two reasons: go for a swimming or committing suicide

Two days after her disappearance, her gold 1991 Honda Accord was found at the beach, with her belongings inside it, the keys in the ignition and the windows rolled down.

From the above statement, looks like that beach is a remote area, and from the surveillance footage, she was on that beach alone, and walked into ocean alone, sadly from the condition of her car she left behind, I don't think she intended to come back from the ocean

According to Charley Project Melissa Estoy – The Charley Project

People walking into ocean only for two reasons: go for a swimming or committing suicide

From the above statement, looks like that beach is a remote area, and from the surveillance footage, she was on that beach alone, and walked into ocean alone, sadly from the condition of her car she left behind, I don't think she intended to come back from the ocean
I agree, as sad as that is. If you're going swimming you don't leave your personal effects in your vehicle with your windows down. Here is her Facebook, no posts since 2015 but she looked so happy back then. Melissa Estoy My daughter was adopted by a Native Hawaiian family (I was a teen when I had her). I always loved to get pictures from them of her, and looking at Melissa's posts just made me cry for her family.

I agree, as sad as that is. If you're going swimming you don't leave your personal effects in your vehicle with your windows down. Here is her Facebook, no posts since 2015 but she looked so happy back then. Melissa Estoy My daughter was adopted by a Native Hawaiian family (I was a teen when I had her). I always loved to get pictures from them of her, and looking at Melissa's posts just made me cry for her family.

Grace, I am so sorry

I just came across this page and I hope you’ll listen because the truth is she was at the beach and seen much later by witnesses. She has also been not only seen but she’s posted on social media. Please listen to podcast by CrimeWarp (I’m not affiliated but it’s a good synopsis) or also please please please join her awareness group there are family and friends in there and there are a lot more details of what has been said here. There was also a van seen by multiple witnesses. Her phone, keys and shoes were in her car w the windows down so she did come back to her car. HPD won’t release the video. There is so much more than what’s posted here and I’d love some real help with this one which is why I stopped by here to look.

Attachments

• B84E98A3-200D-4E93-9C3E-C24F12BB2908.jpeg
    B84E98A3-200D-4E93-9C3E-C24F12BB2908.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 4
New sighting by her brother, she ran away after she hugged him. 4-4-21

Alohakekua Makekau

Attachments

• C39257A3-DE47-45BF-9BD7-AD8265DCF3B9.png
    C39257A3-DE47-45BF-9BD7-AD8265DCF3B9.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 18DFC9AC-86E4-4F95-9A5A-6A4DA4231FC3.png
    18DFC9AC-86E4-4F95-9A5A-6A4DA4231FC3.png
    240.1 KB · Views: 10
NEW FINDINGS ARISE FROM 4 YEAR MISSING PERSONS CASE - MELISSA ESTOY

Apr 25, 2021

HONOLULU, HI (Monday, April 26) – Melissa was 25 years old when she was last seen at Nanakuli Beach Park in an area called Zablan Beach in Waiane, Hawaii on the afternoon of January 16th, 2018. Surveillance footage from the area showed Melissa walking into the ocean but did not show her return to her car. The vehicle, a 1991 gold Honda Accord, was found two days later at the beach with her belongings inside, keys in the ignition, and windows rolled down. A search of the ocean turned up no sign of Melissa and she remains missing.

Many reports and information circulated the internet for years with alleged sightings of Melissa.

In 2018, a 102.7 Da Bomb radio host did an interview with a self proclaim psychic who alleged that Estoy was kidnapped and taken to a secluded island. Many speculated that this secluded island that the psychic was referring to was the island of Moloka’i.

The psychic also alleged that she’s currently being held in an abandoned building, which Moloka’i does have as well.

Although these speculations caught interest of many supporters looking to help find Melissa, no information regarding that alleged story brought light to any new findings.

Until this year.

A Facebook group called “MISSING- Melissa Estoy- Case Discussion & Awareness” frequently posts updates on the case. One poster in the group said to have seen Melissa at Waianae McDonald’s, we’re she was believed to have worked at in the past. In the post, the poster alleged that her brother saw Melissa walk in the fast food joint. He talked to her and tried and get her to come home, but she ran off.

The post has since then been deleted with no follow up information.

Although this is hopeful news that Melissa Estoy could still be out there, no evidence or footage have released of this encounter.

Family, friends and supporters are still staying hopeful to find more answers to where her whereabouts are and to finally bring Estoy home, safe and sound.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance or whereabouts of Melissa Estoy, you are encouraged to contact the Honolulu PD at 808-529-3111.

Description: Melissa is 5'2-5'4 tall and 120-140 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of a star on her right wrist, and her nickname is Poch.

me.jpg

New Findings Arise From 4 Year Missing Persons Case - Melissa Estoy

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member