CA - 13 victims, ages 2 to 29, shackled in home by parents, Perris, 15 Jan 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy's mom

Reaction score
This is awful. I wonder what else we're going to find out.

http://abc7.com/13-kept-shackled-in-foul-perris-home-by-parents-officials-say/2948420/

PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) --
Thirteen victims, ranging in age from 2 to 29 years old, were kept shackled to their beds amid foul surroundings in a Perris home by their parents, sheriff's officials said.

Early Sunday morning, a 17-year-old girl escaped from the residence, located in the 100 Block of Muir Woods Road and called 911 from a cellular device she managed to take from the home, investigators said.

That teen told the 911 operator that she and her 12 siblings were being held captive in their home by their parents.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Here's the deal.

No sleuthing of other family members. Doesn't matter who was related to which side of the family that invented that thing from England and passed along the patient to the brother on one side of the family do you get my point? Unless the relative has a direct connection to the criminal part of this case please do not sleuth anyone related to these people.

If you make a statement about injuries or a statement of anything and make it sound like a statement of fact without backing up what you say with a link you will be issued a timeout.

No politics.

I think that's it.

Carry on.

Tricia

Sister (who wrote chapters in book compilations) was banned from seeing the kids or speaking to them. Says she's had no cintact for 19 years:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/53579...-kids-reveal-their-strange-secret-upbringing/

From your link: " My parents booked several flights to go see them but when they got there they wouldn't tell them where to go and my parents left crying every time."

Several flights? Why would her parents go to see them after the first time going there and not being told where to go, let alone several times? Wouldn't you think after the first time they would have found out where to go before booking another flight? What she's saying isn't making a whole lot of sense.

From the Los Angeles Times. My apologies if this article has already been posted.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-perris-couple-children-endangered-20180118-story.html

Formal charges were announced Thursday in the case of the parents accused of torture and child endangerment after authorities said their 13 children were discovered chained and malnourished inside their Perris home.

David Turpin, 56, and Louise Turpin, 49, were charged with multiple felony counts of torture, child abuse, abuse of dependent adults and false imprisonment, Riverside County Dist. Atty. Michael Hestrin announced. David Turpin was also charged with one count of a lewd act on a child by force. If convicted, the couple faces up to 94 years to life in prison. They were arrested this week on suspicion of torture and child endangerment

Like a poster said before me this is becoming one of the biggest cases of child abuse in a home with 2 parents. It is mind-numbing what is coming out about these poor kids and the adults who were tortured too.

I don't even know how to comment on something like this.

Maybe one of the girls is pregnant.
Lewd acts on a child Under 14?
If any of them are pregnant, they had no contact with anyone outside the family so...
Possible, but due to malnutrition unlikely, however babies are born to starving women in other cultures every day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

I want to give you a heads up.

No matter how new a member to Websleuths, no matter if this is the first time on the Internet and you don't know what you are doing, if
anyone sleuths family members who are only connected because they are related and posts that info on Websleuths, that person will get a timeout.

Please stop and think. What if this is your brother who you haven't spoken with and now your name is being splashed all over the Internet.

We have plenty to talk about with what is going on in this case. Plenty to dissect.

Please do not sleuth other family members and post your findings.

Thank you,
Tricia

Today's presser.

[video=youtube;409yDlIDzFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409yDlIDzFY[/video]

Remember, not everyone is going to agree on everything in this thread.

Posters may come to totally different conclusions even after reading the same material.

If a poster does not believe everything the children are saying they have a right to express that. As long as it is expressed in a mature manner and within the guidelines of TOS.

Could someome grab post # 728 from thread 4, please.

I was trying to reply with a quote to the person in the last thread who posted the youtube video from the Elvis wedding chapel.

OMG, watching the middle boy get up on stage and dance! You can see as he moves that his legs are like sticks!

My grandfather was in a Japanese POW camp for three years during WWII, and the video of the boy reminds me of the pictures of the liberated POWs, such as this one---

cache.php

Heartbreaking!

Here is the video I am referring to. The middle boy starts dancing at the 24:45 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tb4ZBbvcrc

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.25.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.25.22 AM.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 539
Did you notice that in all the photos of the children, except for the wedding chapel photos, all the children are wearing flip-flops. To Disneyland!

Sorry if this has been posted and discussed previously. I remember someone asking about a basement/cellar.

I found a listing online of the house, obviously before they had moved in.

http://fusion.realtourvision.com/m/ios-viewer.php?tourid=70634&id=1178147
(I hope this link works)

I remember someone posted that they liked to just up and leave their belongings and I was wondering if maybe they had purchased the place furnished. I noticed some of the same outside furniture as some of the pictures of the home in the media.

All jmo.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

From Thread 4 (post by bestill):

Do y'all find it strange that not ONE of DT's co-workers have spoken out? We're hearing from people that really didn't know them very well but nothing from those that worked with him and saw him on a daily basis.

It would not surprise me to find out he worked his "night shift" with this company from home. There is sometimes that flexibility, especially if his job was mainly computer-based.

I was trying to reply with a quote to the person in the last thread who posted the youtube video from the Elvis wedding chapel.

OMG, watching the middle boy get up on stage and dance! You can see as he moves that his legs are like sticks!

My grandfather was in a Japanese POW camp for three years during WWII, and the video of the boy reminds me of the pictures of the liberated POWs, such as this one---

attachment.php

Heartbreaking!

Yes, Many of those children are SKELETAL and those pics are from 2 yrs. ago. Imagine what they're like today???

From previous thread...

Is this the one you were asking about AnaPisces?

Or there is this post about the eldest son...

Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
‘He Was Famished': Former College Classmate of Tortured Child Describes Encounter

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...470086943.html

Angie Parra took a music class with one of the older children of the brood at Mount San Jacinto College. She described the young man as a "sweet, but odd introvert" in an interview with NBC4.
Parra also said he was "famished" and recalled when he scarfed down food at a school potluck.
"He stood by the table and didn’t sit down," Parra said. "He literally ate plate after plate after plate."

Thank you sassyblue!

That was the one, about the daughter. What a story. I find myself needing to take a few minutes after reading that. Although the information about what happened in that house is just terrifying, finding out that her life, when she was allowed out of the house, was difficult too is just painful to even have to think about. The eldest is really getting to me here... all of those years.

Daily Mail has photos of the family from their FB page

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5272703/Police-13-siblings-chained-California-home.html

All the children are dressed alike in the family portraits.

Same photos now posted at this link

http://ktla.com/2018/01/15/kids-fou...ms-held-captive-in-perris-home-sheriffs-dept/

One photo shows the parents and kids in what looks like a wedding ceremony.

LE are asking for any information from the public about the family.

At the ktla link the little girl on the left with leg bent I noticed days ago the stain/ dark mark on her right leg between knee & dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail