GUILTY UK - Mylee Billingham, 8, murdered, West Midlands, 20 Jan 2018

CoverMeCagney

Reaction score
An eight-year-old girl who was stabbed to death has been named as Mylee Billingham.

West Midlands Police said she died in hospital shortly after being found seriously injured in Valley View in Brownhills, near Walsall, at 21:15 GMT on Saturday. A post mortem examination is scheduled to take place on Monday.

A 54-year-old man has been arrested and is in a critical condition in hospital with a stab wound to the stomach.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42765953

A father arrested for the murder of his eight-year-old daughter in the West Midlands posted a picture of her on Facebook just 15 minutes before she was stabbed to death. Bill Billingham, 54, has been named by locals after his eight-year-old daughter, Mylee, was found with knife wounds on Saturday night in Valley View in Brownhills near Walsall.

Just minutes before police arrived at 9.15pm, the father posted a picture of his daughter on Facebook at 9pm eating pizza on a bed with the caption:‘Pitza on bed lv moo x’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-girl-eight-stabbed-death.html#ixzz54qTmBZJJ

What on earth has gone so horribly wrong here in the space of a few minutes?

This photo was allegedly taken just before 999 was called (from DM article above)

48675D5900000578-5293953-Just_hours_before_the_horrific_killing_the_father_posted_this_pi-a-49_1.jpg

RIP Mylee, such a gorgeous looking little girl, lots of photos of her at links above. Dad Bill (arrested) said to be a great dad who loved his kids.

Harrowing 'high-pitched' were heard by neighbours in the street last night, who described seeing Mylee's mother Tracey Taundry outside the property screaming: 'They stabbed my baby.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-girl-eight-stabbed-death.html#ixzz54qXC4Gtx

They??

RIP Mylee, such a gorgeous looking little girl, lots of photos of her at links above. Dad Bill (arrested) said to be a great dad who loved his kids.

Harrowing 'high-pitched' were heard by neighbours in the street last night, who described seeing Mylee's mother Tracey Taundry outside the property screaming: 'They stabbed my baby.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-girl-eight-stabbed-death.html#ixzz54qXC4Gtx

They??
Ive seen it quoted as "he's" not they ...

Such a sad, sad, case ... the majority of the men who kill their own children do so as an act of vengeance and hatred against an ex but going by social media they were on friendly terms ...

Ive seen it quoted as "he's" not they ...

Such a sad, sad, case ... the majority of the men who kill their own children do so as an act of vengeance and hatred against an ex but going by social media they were on friendly terms ...

Yes they do seem to be on good terms, I wonder if poor Tracey was there or if she came round when she heard the news. Pic on his FB from Friday night isn't her, is it? Could be the "they" referred to Bill and his girlfriend. All a bit confusing as is to be expected so early on.

Yes they do seem to be on good terms, I wonder if poor Tracey was there or if she came round when she heard the news. Pic on his FB from Friday night isn't her, is it? Could be the "they" referred to Bill and his girlfriend. All a bit confusing as is to be expected so early on.
Does he have a girlfriend?

Does he have a girlfriend?

I don't know. There was a lady there Friday night (sofa/dressing gown pic) who I don't think is the mum. Just speculating that if he does, and she was there, and TT turned up in the aftermath, then that could be where the "they" came from.

I don't know. There was a lady there Friday night (sofa/dressing gown pic) who I don't think is the mum. Just speculating that if he does, and she was there, and TT turned up in the aftermath, then that could be where the "they" came from.
Seems to be one paper saying they, others saying he ...

Don't know about anyone else but, I find it in really bad taste that people post such vile comments aimed at the Dad* on the photo of the poor little girl.
I noticed that a family friend asked, as requested by family that some comments were removed.

*not in his defence but, just disrespectful to the child.

P.s ... just said on radio news that Dad is in a critical condition in hospital.

There's only been one arrest and no reports of any other injuries, so I'm guessing it was just BB and Mylee that were at home that night. We'll know more in the coming days, unless he dies in which case we might never know what happened.

Sudden psychotic break? It does seem baffling atm. Very sad.

What on earth has gone so horribly wrong here in the space of a few minutes?

This photo was allegedly taken just before 999 was called (from DM article above)

View attachment 129089

I think that's when the photo was posted on facebook rather than when it was taken.

But I don't really see any reflags on his facebook, apart maybe from the fact that most of his pics/posts were of Mylee, whereas I think it said he had several other children. But he was an older father, so maybe his other kids were all grown up? We don't know enough yet.

Poor sweet girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Poor little thing [emoji22]
This reminds me of another case in England a few years ago...dad stabs his teenage daughter and 4yr old son as revenge for his wife leaving...absolutely heartbreaking
RIP Mylee [emoji255][emoji178]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/walsall/brownhills/2018/01/22/rest-with-the-angels-shock-over-brownhills-stabbing-that-left-eight-year-old-mylee-billingham-dead/

From the local news - the mum lived just a few doors away from the dad which might explain why she was outside so quickly.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/first-picture-tragic-brownhills-stabbing-14184452

And this one - as someone earlier noted, there are differences in whether she said "they" or "he" - out of these two reports both have been used!

And apparently he had only recently separated from Mylee's mother. More than one trigger is emerging.

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back