Found Deceased PA - Nicole Murray, 24, Poconos, 3 Jan 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Nicole Murray, 24, has been missing since New Year’s Eve when she traveled to the Poconos from Philadelphia with two others. She was last seen on Kensington and Allegany streets in Philadelphia with a man named Bob. He asked her to the Poconos and she accepted. She made it to the Poconos but her location is unknown. Murray has not been heard from since being seen with this man. Murray’s family suspects Bob has her phone and posing as Murray.

Murray is white, five feet three inches tall and weighs 95 to 100 pounds. She has blue eyes and shoulder length red hair with black underneath.

Murray has tattoos of a portrait of her father on her right back shoulder, and a Rolling Stones tongue logo next to it with the word “Daddy” underneath. She also has a light birthmark on her stomach.

images

http://www.poconorecord.com/news/20180124/missing-woman-last-seen-in-poconos

This is confusing. Had she already known Bob, or did she just meet him and accepted his invitation? And who did she tell she was going with him?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Her SM accounts have photos that I think indicate she was a dancer.

I wonder if anyone has checked the strip clubs in the Poconos? I bet if a WS'er near there took some flyers to the clubs, it may generate a lead.
Since she left on her own, is it possible that LE is not actively searching for her?

Hey guys new here. Saw this on google and had to jump in, shes a friend of mine, we worked together.

She does have 2 facebooks, the 2nd one was created the day before she disappeared and was active in terms of deleting/adding friends up until around jan 7th. It is known that the bob person used her phone to contact her mom to say that she left back to philly angry. That was on the 3rd i believe. She had also sent a picture message to her mom of a small child she was with.

On snapchat the very last snap she had looked as if it was taken in basement, upon seeing it I felt alittle weird, not her normal type of snap. Two days later on facebook she was missing. Her snap map indicated she was in the area of Tannersville.

The last update before her mom took her fb off was that she was with both this bob fella (now known as robert m) as well as a cheryl grace p. Both appearing late 50s.

I don’t know if this is helpful, but check this out.
http://www.poconorecord.com/news/20180201/accused-human-trafficker-arrested
John “Bobby” Lupo, Aka, Robert Lupo

It’s to coincidental that he was in Tannersville the same time Nicole was. The same day he was picked up, Nicole vanished. Please look into this *advertiser censored*!

I did send this info to Det. Lippincott as well as spoke to her about it. She stated that they have ID’ed the women involved as well as the ones on his electronic devices. But, she will check again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back