Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28

Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Folks things haven't changed in all 29 threads for William.

Our rules are in place for valid and specific reasons.

You can discuss William's family from what is printed in MSM not what you've gleaned from FB and remember to provide links when stating facts.

Thank you

Previous thread # 1145
Quote Originally Posted by butterstick
Thing is, if the media just needed someone to mention the bio mum as an excused to print her photo and a photo of her children..... then they could easily do so for foster..... since no doubt the names of these people are whirling around constantly in interviews and investigations.
The media can chose to expose what they want. Williams brothers have not been given the same protections.

South Aussie reply
I do get what you are saying ... but the door was opened, and the media swooped in. The door should never have been opened imo. At least they are pixelating the faces of William's brothers. As they should.
Same with Natalie Collins. She does not need to be revealing the sordid back story.

William Tyrrell's parents: Why we won't reveal our identity
September 13, 2015

William Tyrrell’s mum and dad have finally spoken out about why they have not shown their faces to the public since their boy was abducted, saying they want to protect his young siblings.
Along with a complicated family history preventing them from being legally identified, William’s mum and dad say they would not put themselves in the public eye regardless, because they do not want his other siblings to be identified.
“It’s important because there are children involved and they’re young. They deserve an opportunity for privacy,” his mum said.
“They deserve to grow up as individuals and not grow up being known as the brother or sister of the little boy who went missing. And it’s not denying them they’re relationship with him because that will never happen, but it’s about giving them the opportunity to become the people that they’re meant to be.
“So if our faces are known by the general public, if we walk down the road, people will know by association who William’s sister is. It’s not fair. It’s not fair to them and we’re not doing it for us, were doing it for children.”
“Imagine what they’re already going through already,” his dad said.
“Her brother’s missing and to be then pointed at or talked about or going to her preschool or growing up or any of these sorts of things, will be awful for her.”

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...y/news-story/d3c4c1812cbba36900facba927ce6999

Previous thread # 1145
Quote Originally Posted by butterstick
Thing is, if the media just needed someone to mention the bio mum as an excused to print her photo and a photo of her children..... then they could easily do so for foster..... since no doubt the names of these people are whirling around constantly in interviews and investigations.
The media can chose to expose what they want. Williams brothers have not been given the same protections.

South Aussie reply
I do get what you are saying ... but the door was opened, and the media swooped in. The door should never have been opened imo. At least they are pixelating the faces of William's brothers. As they should.
Same with Natalie Collins. She does not need to be revealing the sordid back story.

William Tyrrell's parents: Why we won't reveal our identity
September 13, 2015

William Tyrrell’s mum and dad have finally spoken out about why they have not shown their faces to the public since their boy was abducted, saying they want to protect his young siblings.
Along with a complicated family history preventing them from being legally identified, William’s mum and dad say they would not put themselves in the public eye regardless, because they do not want his other siblings to be identified.
“It’s important because there are children involved and they’re young. They deserve an opportunity for privacy,” his mum said.
“They deserve to grow up as individuals and not grow up being known as the brother or sister of the little boy who went missing. And it’s not denying them they’re relationship with him because that will never happen, but it’s about giving them the opportunity to become the people that they’re meant to be.
“So if our faces are known by the general public, if we walk down the road, people will know by association who William’s sister is. It’s not fair. It’s not fair to them and we’re not doing it for us, were doing it for children.”
“Imagine what they’re already going through already,” his dad said.
“Her brother’s missing and to be then pointed at or talked about or going to her preschool or growing up or any of these sorts of things, will be awful for her.”

http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...y/news-story/d3c4c1812cbba36900facba927ce6999

Well, sounds as though Karlie was thinking about this in a smart and protective manner, at one point in time. Let's hope she gets back to that place in her mind, despite Allanna Pearl Smith's apparent primal connection with Karlie and the whole ridiculous (imo) foster child "revelation".

Maybe when Karlie goes back to court on Monday, she will leave the boys with a responsible carer this time.

Well, sounds as though Karlie was thinking about this in a smart and protective manner, at one point in time. Let's hope she gets back to that place in her mind, despite Allanna Pearl Smith's apparent primal connection with Karlie and the whole ridiculous (imo) foster child "revelation".

Maybe when Karlie goes back to court on Monday, she will leave the boys with a responsible carer this time.

No this is the foster parents SA long before we had even heard the mention of Allanna Pearl Smith's apparent primal connection with Karlie.
When they were speaking up for William. Doing what they could, albeit with their faces hidden. Given the complicated family history and legal restriction surrounding that, it does seem they were considering the privacy of all the children that would be effected by this bizarre and tragic case.

imo

'Their youngest who is four now talks about William, he has been forced to grow up faster than he should because he knows his big brother went missing,' she said.
Mrs Collins said she hoped Schapelle's use of the bag will once again put the spotlight on finding the little boy in the Spiderman costume.

'I have met a lot of people over Facebook who adore William and they all need closure as well.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-THANKS-Schapelle-Corby.html#ixzz55LBuI2WO

Quote Originally Posted by Josie2014 View Post
Sorry I don't know how to post the link here, but the 9News comment in Thread 3 #594 has always stuck in my mind.

The Speddings have lived in the area for only a few years, and 9NEWS understands the police are focusing their investigation on the home and the pawnbrokers, rather than on the couple.

Did police perhaps have information about someone other than B Spedding who had been at the addresses searched.
Well, there's another case of deleted info ... I go to the article that is referenced for the sentence you have quoted, and the sentence is no longer there. It has been edited out.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/20...P7uyz9vMOby.99

(The link no longer works on the WS post you referenced, I had to go to another forum to find the quote and their link. Their link worked.)
Last edited by SouthAussie; Yesterday at 11:01 PM

The Mandela effect? Out there? Yes well blame the person who mentioned yowies.....again.... Incidentally there is another forum for that.

'Their youngest who is four now talks about William, he has been forced to grow up faster than he should because he knows his big brother went missing,' she said.
Mrs Collins said she hoped Schapelle's use of the bag will once again put the spotlight on finding the little boy in the Spiderman costume.

'I have met a lot of people over Facebook who adore William and they all need closure as well.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...her-THANKS-Schapelle-Corby.html#ixzz55LBuI2WO

No doubt she also said things about Williams sister and foster family.

The DailyMail would of correctly blacked out those comments, while incorrectly (and gleefully) print everything they can about bio brothers etc.

The Mandela effect? Out there? Yes well blame the person who mentioned yowies.....again.... Incidentally there is another forum for that.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christophe...-make-you-ques?utm_term=.aiY8E60RO#.siaXNDvGd

20 Examples Of The Mandela Effect That’ll Make You Believe You’re In A Parallel Universe

I only asked the member who lives on the indigenous country that WT disappeared from and who mentioned that according to her people, the country has a history of many strange things happening there, whether supernatural considerations were given in this case. What I got from her answer was that although she believed WT's case was human intervention, "hairy men" were very real to her people. The topic came up earlier in the forum as on those other sites, the Taree area seemed to have quite a recorded history of sightings by it's posters. I'm not trying to get a debate started on whether they exist or not, just that their existence is a reality for a portion of the population around Kendall. MOO

One of the smarter things I have heard her say. MOO

Is everyone on here aware, that APS, talked of WT being under the Minister's care on another site repeatedly and she was served a cease and desist by FACS. Believing she had the right to free speech she did not comply. So they took her to court. The judge ruled in favour of her over FACS, so FACs appealed to a higher court where they lost again.She didn't take anyone to court, she just didn't bow down, because we all have rights, that if you don't fight for them sometimes, people/ organisations just take from you. I support her in principle. MOO

Is everyone on here aware, that APS, talked of WT being under the Minister's care on another site repeatedly and she was served a cease and desist by FACS. Believing she had the right to free speech she did not comply. So they took her to court. The judge ruled in favour of her over FACS, so FACs appealed to a higher court where they lost again.She didn't take anyone to court, she just didn't bow down, because we all have rights, that if you don't fight for them sometimes, people/ organisations just take from you. I support her in principle. MOO

So why do you think facs decided she was the one they were going to take to court?
I seem to remember it being said it was on other social media sites that William was in foster care.

I just don't get it.
Maybe she was the only one in communication with both the bio family and ACA.

imo

We are not so far apart in our opinions about sometimes needing to stand up to large corporations ... if we are speaking of Monsanto trying to shush people from talking about how they sell seeds for crops that won't seed again to 3rd world countries, or if we are speaking of Nestle who try to shut people up when they are polluting huge bodies of water in 3rd world countries as they farm their cacao for chocolate.

But this particular standing-up-for-rights has opened up a precedent, for others to challenge the 'revelation' of a child's foster care status. As well as naming Karlie as the bio mother, in the public arena. I personally think Allanna Pearl Smith did not consider the ramifications of that. Or if she did, she did not concern herself about them. And that is why I call it ridiculous, and am so against what she did. It was a worthless action that resulted in .... nothing .... and may have farther reaching implications for other children in the future. imo

Actually at the time of that article the youngest wasn't even 3 - he was born the month after William went missing.

So why do you think facs decided she was the one they were going to take to court?
I seem to remember it being said it was on other social media sites that William was in foster care.

I just don't get it.
Maybe she was the only one communication with both the bio family and ACA.

imo

IDK, it was not a private site, she seemed to be organising people to ask questions of the minister for FACs if I recall correctly, however the judge seemed to take into account that knowledge of WT's status was already well known, the very real possibility WT is deceased and therefore the interpretation of FACs protection of identity laws being moot. MOO

No this is the foster parents SA long before we had even heard the mention of Allanna Pearl Smith's apparent primal connection with Karlie.
When they were speaking up for William. Doing what they could, albeit with their faces hidden. Given the complicated family history and legal restriction surrounding that, it does seem they were considering the privacy of all the children that would be effected by this bizarre and tragic case.

imo

Thanks, soso. I read that all wrong apparently. :)

Yes, I do believe the foster parents are concerned about the privacy of all children. And abide by the laws that restrict them.

She broke the law, they asked her to stop, she didn't, they took her to court. Yes she won, but what did she win - outing the bio parents, they've lost their privacy what good did it do?

If she had of stopped when they asked, none of this would be in the news.

Free Speech??? The only free speech we have in Australia is Parliamentary Privilege.

She broke the law.

https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/act/1998/157/chap6/part1/sec105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members