If this aint Bizarre I dunno what is

proadvocate

The Pro you love to hate most
Reaction score
:waitasec: BATTLE CREEK, Mich. - A man who pleaded no contest to a sodomy charge involving a sheep says he should not have to register as a sex offender.
Jeffrey S. Haynes said the state registry is intended to keep track of people who have committed crimes against humans.
But Calhoun County Circuit Court Judge Conrad Sindt told Haynes at his sentencing hearing that once he is released from prison, he must register with the Michigan State Police Public Sex Offender Registry.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060215...K8l8u2s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

In the article it says he had charges of "uttering and publishing"...what's that? My personal opinion: I don't care if it was a sheep, a dog, a cat or a housefly, the man has a "sexual" problem....And he's upset?

:laugh: a housefly

Edited to add:In the intrest of avoiding the dreaded TO I shall refrain from "small"jokes at this time:chicken:

uttering and publishing usually refers to writing bad checks. However, in the case of sex with barn yard animals, perhaps uttering has something to do with cows?

Mabel said:
However, in the case of sex with barn yard animals, perhaps uttering has something to do with cows?
LOL, This is obviously one sick person.

Mabel said:
uttering and publishing usually refers to writing bad checks. However, in the case of sex with barn yard animals, perhaps uttering has something to do with cows?
You reckon they meant "uddering"? :D

proadvocate said:
:laugh: a housefly

Edited to add:In the intrest of avoiding the dreaded TO I shall refrain from "small"jokes at this time:chicken:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh the insanity... a housefly. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member