GUILTY CA - Kristen Marti, 26, San Luis Obispo, 9 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Kristen Marti, 26, has been missing since January 9. Marti was last seen with an unknown man on the 1800 block of Perfumo Canyon Road in a maroon colored sedan.

Marti frequents hotels in SLO County. Marti has not made any contact with friends or family since she went missing “which is unlike her.”

Marti is 5-foot 11-inches and 170 pounds.

Marti

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article197021769.html

She is a beautiful woman. I hope she is okay.

Yes she is a user. Im getting more info now. I am also a MP advocate so Im getting info to get flyers made ASAP.

Yes she is a user. Im getting more info now. I am also a MP advocate so Im getting info to get flyers made ASAP.

Thank you, SaraDee that’s what I was trying to get at. I know the area well, I lived in Santa Barbara for a long time. The drug use is pretty rampant (or at least it was when I lived there). Do you know if she also was by chance into prostitution? The frequenting of hotels also can be related to such...poor girl. Last seen with an unknown man...OD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea about prostitution, etc. I suspect the hotel thing was more drug related but Im not sure. SLO County is rampant with drugs.. Heroin, meth and pills are the top

I have no idea about prostitution, etc. I suspect the hotel thing was more drug related but Im not sure. SLO County is rampant with drugs.. Heroin, meth and pills are the top

Yes, sadly my decline into heroin use in my late teens/early 20’s all happened there, and I would imagine it’s the same if not worse (clean over 10 years thank goodness). Not much from LE or her family....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your sobriety! Thats huge! I am also a recovering addict.
The silence from LE and family is bothering me. I know an officer in that department so Im going to try and get ahold of him. I have a couple other LE in the SLOSO office Im going to talk to. I havent had a chance to dig for hee family info yet.

[FONT=&amp]Kristen Marti was last seen Jan. 9 on the 1800 block of Prefumo Canyon Road in a parked car with an unknown man, according to police.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The investigation into the 26-year-old's disappearance, "has led investigators to several locations in the county where they believe evidence of her disappearance will be recovered," police announced Friday. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]They say the focus of Sunday's search is to find Marti and any evidence related to her disappearance. Police tell KSBY they do have a person of interest in the case.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]San Luis Obispo police will be joined by the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office's search and rescue team, whose staff has extensive training to search for missing people and evidence in large areas. K-9s will also be used.
http://www.ksby.com/story/37796710/...unday-throughout-slo-county-for-missing-woman[/FONT]

The police department or someone did distribute fliers to the hotels in the area about her awhile back (I work in one locally) and we had it behind the desk in case she happened to wander in. We're not far from the area she was last seen.

I hope the search at least turns up something to point them in the right direction.

Out of curiosity I checked our reservation records and she's never stayed where I work under her own name anyway.

Hi SarahDee...is there a reason for her being in hotels. Is she selling her body for paying her drugs?

I sure hope she will be found soon....not a nice scenario at all.

I'm sorry not being offensive, but what has that anything to do with her missing.
I hope she is okay has everything to do with her being missing. Noting that she is beautiful is just me being me and saying something nice. Please feel free to ignore my posts if you don't like my style. She is beautiful. I hope she is okay.

I hope she is okay has everything to do with her being missing. Noting that she is beautiful is just me being me and saying something nice. Please feel free to ignore my posts if you don't like my style. She is beautiful. I hope she is okay.

I would never ignore your posts...never.... thank you. And yes she was beautiful...but I see she was in pain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back