Family put obituary in paper for beloved pet chicken in Texas

Aww ... this is a great story!

Thanks for posting, gregjrichards. I hope you will be better soon. Never mind the WiFi, just get the care that you need.

:hen: :hen: :hen:

Family puts obituary in newspaper for beloved pet chicken ‘Big Mama’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320679/Family-chicken-gets-obituary-local-Texas-paper.html

Sorry I couldn’t cut and paste the article I’m in the hospital again and the WiFi could be better.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Rest In Peace ‘Big Mama’

I love families who love animals as much as this.

Precious. Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you're back in hospital. Hope you recovery quickly.

Aww ... this is a great story!

Thanks for posting, gregjrichards. I hope you will be better soon. Never mind the WiFi, just get the care that you need.

:hen: :hen: :hen:

Thank you ZaZara and Jax49 I really appreciate it. It is a lovely story I agree.

I lost my Major Dude, my Cold Soldier, to a burst tumor Tuesday. I also love families who love animals like this. I'm ashamed to say I'm in such mourning for my beloved coon dog that I haven't cooked or left the bed in a week since I came back from the vet. Will pick up his ashes Monday.

Big Mama, chase my coon dog around the rainbow bridge so he can find his brethren? Merci.

Hope you're soon better, Greg!!

Family puts obituary in newspaper for beloved pet chicken ‘Big Mama’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320679/Family-chicken-gets-obituary-local-Texas-paper.html

Sorry I couldn’t cut and paste the article I’m in the hospital again and the WiFi could be better.

View attachment 129345

View attachment 129346

View attachment 129348

Rest In Peace ‘Big Mama’

I love families who love animals as much as this.

Get better fast! We want you back here with us, Greg!

Sorry for the loss of your coon dog too! Love the love I'm seeing for these pets though. Much like mine for my rescued parrots.

Sorry for the loss of your coon dog too! Love the love I'm seeing for these pets though. Much like mine for my rescued parrots.

We lived in Central America when I was a child. I had a sleep disorder from birth, now finally recognized, and I had a beloved parrot I called Chachalaca with magnificent plumage, who spoke to me every day from the tree outside my window, in the wee hours of the morning when I was awake, at 0200. Drove my Mom, Abuela, and Nanny insane. My Abuelo taught her how to curse in Spanish, and local Native dialects. She disappeared. I suspect my Abuela in that scenario.

what a lovely tribute
rip Big Mama

I lost my Major Dude, my Cold Soldier, to a burst tumor Tuesday. I also love families who love animals like this. I'm ashamed to say I'm in such mourning for my beloved coon dog that I haven't cooked or left the bed in a week since I came back from the vet. Will pick up his ashes Monday.

Big Mama, chase my coon dog around the rainbow bridge so he can find his brethren? Merci.

Thank you. I’m so sorry for your loss it’s devastating. Please take care of yourself.

You have parrots! It must be amazing to have them in your life. I love watching them on YouTube.

So sorry for your loss. If my favorite pet isn't "there" then I'm not going. moo

Me neither. If I don't see Elizabeth Reed, Redbone hound who chased hoo-doos, Beau Jaques, the Platt hound pony with fangs, El Chingón, hater of all intruders & big talker, Dutchess Marmalade, cat herding border collie, Chankly Bore & Scamp, Ouachita Airedales, & my Dude, I ain't going in protest.

Sorry commenting to Jax49.

me neither. If i don't see elizabeth reed, redbone hound who chased hoo-doos, beau jaques, the platt hound pony with fangs, el chingón, hater of all intruders & big talker, dutchess marmalade, cat herding border collie, chankly bore & scamp, ouachita airedales, & my dude, i ain't going in protest.

Sorry commenting to jax49.

lol...

The obit and this thread are making me tear up. Animals have such dear, innocent souls IMO. I would not want to live in a world without them.

Years ago, we had a fellow co-worker who called in sick. Turned out she called in sick because she lost her ferret.
Boy, the laughter about her loss was sickening. The other co-workers just couldn't stop laughing.
I was the only one who had any empathy - I don't care if you have a ferret, a lizard, a goldfish, etc., a loss is a loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back